🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS and closed ontract with only one mileston...
Page options
ikhaled0n
Community Member

JSS and closed ontract with only one milestone payment.

Hello Community.

I'm working with a client who made two milestones for a project, for some reason he decided to conclude the project and pay the first milestone only which represent the amount of the work I've done so he is closing the contract with only half of the budget paid, does that affect my JSS? 

thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Khaled M wrote:

I'm working with a client who made two milestones for a project, for some reason he decided to conclude the project and pay the first milestone only which represent the amount of the work I've done so he is closing the contract with only half of the budget paid, does that affect my JSS? 

No, closing the contract for less than originally planned does not, but it is possible that the client ended the contract after the first milestone because he didn't like the work, and left (private) feedback to that effect.

In that case, it will affect your JSS.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
lysis10
Community Member

Every contract affects your JSS. I guess if the client is suspended to get a get out of jail free card.

I mean a negative effect to the JSS.

petra_r
Community Member

Khaled M wrote:

No, closing the contract for less than originally planned does not, but it is possible that the client ended the contract after the first milestone because he didn't like the work, and left (private) feedback to that effect.

In that case, it will affect your JSS.

Thank you Petra for the clarification, he was very satisfied but he just got another direction to follow from his boss.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members