cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS decrease with no contracts ending these past two weeks, last feedback from 4 months ago

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
61 of 90

They had a bug that they fixed. Since some people had a lower score that was wrong, it was pretty probable that some others had a higher score that should be lower. Looks like you're in the unlucky group.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
62 of 90

Hi Tatiana,

How much you earned has no affect on the Job Success score. It looks at whether or not the contract was completed successfully or not.

~ Valeria
Upwork
xadib007
Aminul I Member Since: Mar 20, 2016
63 of 90

Keep us updated 

lascap_01
Community Guru
Pascal S Member Since: Mar 23, 2016
64 of 90

anyone know why it changed last night again?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
65 of 90

@Pascal S wrote:

anyone know why it changed last night again?

Seems "some people's" (read almost everone I know including my own) calculations on the June 12th Update had left out certain contracts, which affected the JSS (positively or negatively) and the long term client Stats.

This was apparently fixed and the "new" update is (apparently) accurate.

Mine is.

lascap_01
Community Guru
Pascal S Member Since: Mar 23, 2016
66 of 90

that is not a good news...

thanks anyway Petra

mwiggenhorn
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
67 of 90

Mine is fixed too!

ninored
Nino Sherwin P Member Since: Jun 28, 2015
68 of 90

Mine's fixed. From 75% to 96% although TOP rated badge is still missing, There was another update today and my long term client percentage increased as well. Maybe there was a miscalculation that was not mentioned.

fahad_saleem1121
Ace Contributor
Fahad S Member Since: Aug 31, 2013
69 of 90

Hi, 

I just want to update that the JSS problem about which  I have been posting here has been solved this morning and my score and long term clients percentage has been restored.

I thank the moderators and support team for this. I am realy happy to see that our problems are listened and addressed by people here. 

Thanks 

jasenka_a
Jasenka A Member Since: Jun 13, 2016
70 of 90

Hi

Mine got recalculated again today, but only long-term clients percentage. It dropped by two points

An hour ago I got an email saying that I've been accepted into the Top Rated program, but my stats aren't showing it yet. 

Well, I guess I'll have to sleep on it and see tomorrow. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS