🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: JSS dopped even further
Page options
linik
Community Member

JSS dopped even further

So from 100% to 80% due to one client giving me a 4.2* publically but leaving a q* in private, I have now dropped to 75% for no reason. 

With the rising Upwork fees, terrible rating system and the way freelancers are treated, is there any reason to stick with Upwork? 

4 REPLIES 4
tlbp
Community Member

Lidiya N wrote:

So from 100% to 80% due to one client giving me a 4.2* publically but leaving a q* in private, I have now dropped to 75% for no reason. 

With the rising Upwork fees, terrible rating system and the way freelancers are treated, is there any reason to stick with Upwork? 

Isn't the reason that your score dropped because your client gave you a bad review? 

linik
Community Member

The initia drop from 100% to 80% yeah, a bad private review. I haven't completed a job since the 80% so no clue why it dropped further to 75%. I'm just about done. 

rverang
Community Member

Lidiya N wrote:

The initia drop from 100% to 80% yeah, a bad private review. I haven't completed a job since the 80% so no clue why it dropped further to 75%. I'm just about done. 

One of your projects that contributed positively to your JSS fell out of the 2-year window.

petra_r
Community Member

Renante V wrote:

Lidiya N wrote:

One of your projects that contributed positively to your JSS fell out of the 2-year window.

Exactly.

Before you had 5 outcomes, 4 positive, 1 negative = 80% positive

The contract that ended with 5 stars in July 2017 has fallen out of the 2 year window, leaving you with 4 contracts with feedback - 3 positive, 1 negative = 75% positive

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths