🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS drop down issue
Page options
wadduhakhan
Community Member

JSS drop down issue

Hi! I was expecting my JSS to increase some percents today, but even after my clients 5 stars , My JSS dropped from 90% to 84% suddenly, I think its done by mistake. Can I have assistance please? I am very worried

5 REPLIES 5
robin_hyman
Community Member

Hi! I was expecting my JSS to increase some percents today, but even after my clients 5 stars , My JSS dropped from 90% to 84% suddenly, I think its done by mistake. Can I have assistance please? I am very worried

Hi Wudduha,

Why did you expect your JSS increase today, a Wednesday?  It updates every 2 weeks on a Sunday night/Monday morning.  If your JSS dropped suddenly TODAY and you recently closed contracts, 1) your clients gave you sub-par public feedback (can't see because your profile isn't public) and/or 2) your clients gave you sub-par private feedback.  

Did your "clients who would recommend you" also drop?  This is a score found on the "My Stats" page under your 12-month earnings.

Robin

yes! It updated on 4th Aug, but my JSS came to 84% today.  

No my Clients who would recommend me are the same in number and for private feedback I took only one contract which gave me 5 stars and a good feedback I was happy to see my JSS increase because of it 

abinadab-agbo
Community Member

Hi! Wadduha.

Forget the stars they gave you.

Your JSS dropped because they gave you negative private feedback. Simples.

Is the private feedback different from the feedback they gave ? 

As he gave a feedback of "excellent work" which I can see on my profile 

Wadduha K wrote:

Is the private feedback different from the feedback they gave ? 

As he gave a feedback of "excellent work" which I can see on my profile 

Did you have any contracts that ended without anything ever having been paid, or any contract that has been open for 2+ months and no money ever paid? Anything fully refunded?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members