🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS dropped again
Page options
1c8caacd
Community Member

JSS dropped again

Just noticed my JSS dropped from 84% to 79%.

It was 84% on 24 Jan-2021.

After that, I did 2 good jobs with 5 star feedback.

I expected JSS would be high for this update but unexpectedly JSS also dropped on 7 Feb-2021.

I don't really understand.

Who can exam my working history and let me know why it happened?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Richard A wrote:

I explained latest 2 clients why my JSS dropped before.

They understood and recommended with extremely likely.

Discussing your JSS and asking for good private feedback is incredibly unprofessional, could be considered feedback manipulation and reported, and in itself be the reason for bad private feedback. You want to stop that sort of horrible behaviour right now before one of your clients reports you to Upwork and you end up in deep water.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
a_lipsey
Community Member

Richard A wrote:

Just noticed my JSS dropped from 84% to 79%.

It was 84% on 24 Jan-2021.

After that, I did 2 good jobs with 5 star feedback.

Those clients recommended me in private feedback also.

I expected JSS would be high for this update but unexpectedly JSS also dropped on 7 Feb-2021.

I don't really understand.

Who can exam my working history and let me know why it happened?

Richard, the only thing that explains this is likely that your clients left poor private feedback.   I'm not sure how you know they recommended you in private feedback, but it doesn't look like anything dropped out of your 24 month window,  so it has to be private feedback. Unless you have a contract that's been open for longer than 60 days with no earnings ever paid on it? 

Thanks, Amanda

I know the high value job affects more weigh to JSS.

For now, all contracts are completed successfully and I have no no-earnings job.

petra_r
Community Member

Richard A wrote:

I explained latest 2 clients why my JSS dropped before.

They understood and recommended with extremely likely.

Discussing your JSS and asking for good private feedback is incredibly unprofessional, could be considered feedback manipulation and reported, and in itself be the reason for bad private feedback. You want to stop that sort of horrible behaviour right now before one of your clients reports you to Upwork and you end up in deep water.

1c8caacd
Community Member

Thanks Petra.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths