🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: JSS effect of no feedback from a suspende...
Page options
zerorayne
Community Member

JSS effect of no feedback from a suspended client

"No Feedback – Contracts with no client feedback, including ones you ended or left open and inactive, do not affect your score unless you have excessive contracts with no feedback."

Q1. I want to end the contract I have with a suspended client. He stopped responding after I sent him the completed work. So, the reason can both be "job successfully completed" and "client is unresponsive."

This definitely will count as a contract with no client feedback. Will this affect my JSS? Will the reason for ending the contract affect my JSS? If so, could you explain the implications for each reason mentioned?

For more information, its start date was 4/12/2022 and I have received payment for work done due to Upwork's Hourly Protection.

Q2. I have read that clients can give public and private feedback to freelancers. Can freelancers do the same? If so, how?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Mylene C wrote:

"No Feedback – Contracts with no client feedback, including ones you ended or left open and inactive, do not affect your score unless you have excessive contracts with no feedback."

That is well out of date. "No feedback" contracts have no effect at all.

Q1. I want to end the contract I have with a suspended client. He stopped responding after I sent him the completed work. So, the reason can both be "job successfully completed" and "client is unresponsive."

Just choose "successfully complete it"

This definitely will count as a contract with no client feedback. Will this affect my JSS?

No.

Will the reason for ending the contract affect my JSS?

No

Q2. I have read that clients can give public and private feedback to freelancers. Can freelancers do the same? If so, how?

When you end the contract, you will be asked to leave both public abd private feedback. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Mylene C wrote:

That is well out of date. "No feedback" contracts have no effect at all.

Just choose "successfully complete it"

This definitely will count as a contract with no client feedback. Will this affect my JSS?

No.

Will the reason for ending the contract affect my JSS?

No

When you end the contract, you will be asked to leave both public abd private feedback. 

Thank you for the clear, succinct replies! Much appreciated!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members