🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS fell down suddenly.
Page options
abhishek7054
Community Member

JSS fell down suddenly.

I am a top rated freelancer, my JSS was 99% until it updated previously, now it is 90%. I didn't have any such contracts in which I have received a negative feedback. Then also my JSS fell down. Please can anyone help me in knowing the reason why this happened.

Thanks in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Abhishek D wrote:

Yup! Thanks, how can I remove the contract from the jss calculation?

Read this and follow the directions

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
petra_r
Community Member

Abhishek D wrote:

Please can anyone help me in knowing the reason why this happened.

Private feedback

Thanks for the response, how can I know which job it is, as a top rated freelancer can I remove that jobs from the calculation of my JSS?

Abhishek D wrote:

Thanks for the response, how can I know which job it is, as a top rated freelancer can I remove that jobs from the calculation of my JSS?

Private feedback can't be removed, and you are not supposed to know which client it came from to protect the client.

Martina P wrote:

Abhishek D wrote:

Private feedback can't be removed,

Of course it can. That is EXACTLY what the perk is there for. It removes the entire impact of the contract from the JSS calculation and optionally also the public feedback.

Abhishek D wrote:

How many contracts ended between 21st of July and the 4rth of August?

Which of those did you have the feeling could have gone better?

Four contracts ended in this duration.

One ended on July 28 could have gone better.

Abhishek D wrote:

One ended on July 28 could have gone better.

There you go.

Does that answer your question?

Abhishek D wrote:

Read this and follow the directions

Thanks a lot for the help.

lindafoo
Community Member

This is extremely helpful, thank you! In a similar situation, but from the article I’m not sure if requesting to remove specific feedback (end-June) will cause me to lose my Top rated status (2 July). Is there a way to figure that out? I’d rather hold onto the TR status and work my % score up again. Any thoughts?

If you are a top rated now then you will remain top rated as it is mentioned there if the removal of the contract from JSS calculation results in decreased JSS, it will be kept same as original rather than decreasing.

petra_r
Community Member

LIN F wrote:
This is extremely helpful, thank you! In a similar situation, but from the article I’m not sure if requesting to remove specific feedback (end-June) will cause me to lose my Top rated status (2 July). Is there a way to figure that out?

Why would it affect your TR status? Can you explain?

Using the perk can not affect your top rated status.

If it is that 4.8 from June, make sure you only remove the impact on the JSS and leave the public feedback intact. You don't want "This feedback has been removed" on your profile if you can help it.

lindafoo
Community Member

Wasn’t sure and wanted to have absolute clarity before I go shooting myself in the foot. Thanks for that pointer!
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members