🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS for a 5 star rating with no textual feedb...
Page options
sunjava11
Community Member

JSS for a 5 star rating with no textual feedback

Question 1: Does it hurt my JSS, if I have a repetative client, who always gives me 5 star rating and is very happy but he don't give me textual feedbacks anymore.

Question 2: and are there ways to increase my JSS, in the past I had 100% now I check it is 98%

Question 3: I have a contract with no deadline, the client has paid the milestone and wants to keep the project open for a month or so , so he can get back with more milestones. Does this effect my JSS, or should I ask him to close the contract?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Muhammad Arslan J wrote:

Question 1: Does it hurt my JSS, if I have a repetative client, who always gives me 5 star rating and is very happy but he don't give me textual feedbacks anymore.

Question 2: and are there ways to increase my JSS, in the past I had 100% now I check it is 98%

Question 3: I have a contract with no deadline, the client has paid the milestone and wants to keep the project open for a month or so , so he can get back with more milestones. Does this effect my JSS, or should I ask him to close the contract?

1. It does not matter at all if a client writes a text or just gives public stars, plus the public stars matter little for your JSS. Private feedback is what counts. (Clients that would recommend you %)

2. More jobs with perfect private feedback.

3. It does not. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Muhammad Arslan J wrote:

1. It does not matter at all if a client writes a text or just gives public stars, plus the public stars matter little for your JSS. Private feedback is what counts. (Clients that would recommend you %)

2. More jobs with perfect private feedback.

3. It does not. 

Okay thank you

Why clients are enabled to give private feedback, we all pay fees and we are not children, May an inexperienced client could destroy a freelancer profile because of other reasons.
I think this is not correct from Upwork.
Thank you.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members