🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS has down
Page options
temoorwaqar
Community Member

JSS has down

My JSS has down. Client hired me. I asked him to cancel order due to mismatch requirements. After some days he ended the contract and asked for refund request. I accepted his refund request. After one week my JSS has dropped. Even i didn't worked on client's project and asked him to cancel it. Instead he ended contract and leaved private feedback. It wasn't any issue from my side. Then why my JSS has dropped. 

2 REPLIES 2
tagrendy
Community Member

If you want to cancel the project, you should do it yourself instead of asking the client, as a lot of clients don't know their way around Upwork's interface. Your client probably found 'End contract' button and thought that's it, once clicked he had to leave feedback and may have left a negative one.

At this point I don't think it can be corrected, just for the future can try to avoid this situation. 

Or you can End the contract yourself and ask the client to not leave a feedback,

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/4407516715411-Cancel-a-Project-in-Project-Catalog

ashrafkhan81
Community Member

You can avoid such situations by thoroughly understanding and discussing the complete scope with the client and accepting the project only if you can do an awesome job! 

Do not rush into grabbing anything that comes across! 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members