🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS increase and Top Rated Status
Page options
ehsanul_hoq
Community Member

JSS increase and Top Rated Status

Hi,

My JSS decreased a few weeks back to 89% and it got back to 93% yesterday. I lost my Top-rated status then but is there any chance that the new JSS will help me to regain my Top-rated status. And Top rated eligibility was showing 13 weeks today morning which also decreased to 12 weeks now. I don't know how that happened. 

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mohammed Ehsanul H wrote:

Thanks for the response. So is 12 out of 16 week eligibility mean that I am not still eligible to regain the top-rated status?

Correct. It has to be at least 13 in the last 16 weeks.

Because you have 4 non-eligible weeks in your 16 week window, it takes 13 weeks for the first of the 4 non-eligible weeks to fall out of the 16 week window.

eligible.jpg

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohammed,

To earn Top Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. 

In order for the count to increase, you must be eligible this week, but not have been eligible 17 weeks ago (Eligible Weeks count would go up by one). To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Thanks for the response. So is 12 out of 16 week eligibility mean that I am not still eligible to regain the top-rated status?

Correct. It has to be at least 13 in the last 16 weeks.

Because you have 4 non-eligible weeks in your 16 week window, it takes 13 weeks for the first of the 4 non-eligible weeks to fall out of the 16 week window.

eligible.jpg

Hi Petra,

Thanks the chart was useful. So this means I must keep above 90% for another week if I want to regain the badge. And I think I will be able to know the answer after two weeks' update.

Thank you very much.

Thanks the chart was useful. So this means I must keep above 90% for another week if I want to regain the badge. 

No, not "another week".

Another many weeks. (It stays on 12 eligible weeks for 13 weeks in all)

Okay! So is there any specific answer - how many weeks I have to stay above 90% to get back Top Rated badge?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members