Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: JSS issue

Highlighted
Kartikeya G Member Since: Nov 20, 2017
1 of 14

Hello,

My job success score updated on last to last weekend to 94%. I think its update cycle is 2 week. But I saw after 3-4 days it is showing only 81%. Why it's updates in 3-4 days only and without any bad review how can you decrease that much. 

When I file this issue with Upwork support team the accepted that JSS is wrongly updated by their issue. And today they mark the ticket solved by saying this issue is no longer there but I can still see only 81% JSS which should be 94%. They don't respond and not updating my JSS again to 94% which is before that issue. I am facing a lot of financial problem due to this. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
2 of 14

Hi Kartikeya,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your open ticket and you'll be getting an update shortly. Thanks for your patience.

~Nina
Highlighted
3 of 14

Support team agreed that my JSS is decreased wrongly but they are saying me that they cannot change it back to correct 94% again and my next JSS will calculate according to wrong JSS.

Is it a mistake to trust upwork team that they will restore my 94% jss back. 

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 14

Hi Kartikeya,

We've escalated your case to the team for additional review and they've confirmed that your current JSS calculation is correct. JSS was updated twice last week but the calculation in My Stats after the last update was correct and that's why the agents you are communicating with via the ticket can't revert it to what it was before the update. 

I understand that it's disappointing to see your JSS decrease, however, the current number is based on your Work History and feedback provided on your contracts. For more information, please refer to this article.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 14

Let me know how it is possible to decrease 94% JSS to 81% just in 3 days because before 3 days it is calculated 94% and after 3 days when issue came it is calculated 81%. I didn't got any bad review in that period you can see my reviews in that period it is all 5 star. Obviously, it was a miscalculation and tech team can't accept it or solve it.  
You mean before 3 days 94% is correct calculation and after 3 days 81% is correct calculation without any bad review or anything. How? 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 14

Hi Kartikeya, 

The team will update your ticket with more information about your Job Success Score calculation. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
7 of 14

The issue is not solved at all its 10 June, today is JSS  update cycle date, but no change in my JSS. It stuck at 81%. No change at all. I got a 5-star rating last week but JSS is not changed at all I think the issue is still there. Please solve it this time. Please contact support team I am really frustrated with their lack of responsibility. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
8 of 14

The JSS won't change until (usually) 1 pm UTC, give or take an hour or so.

9 of 14

My JSS updated 1% increase today now it's 82%. Before the issue came up it was 94% there is no bad rating. According to your team, it should be restored to 94% on this update but it is 82% now. Please correct it.

The tech team said it will back to correct JSS on this update but no its calculated according to wrong 81% now.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
10 of 14

@Kartikeya G wrote:

My JSS updated 1% increase today now it's 82%. Before the issue came up it was 94% there is no bad rating.

On your My Stats page - what does it say for "Clients who would recommend?"

You may have no bad public feedback, private feedback may look very different...

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS