Nenad N Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
21 of 23

Yes, seriously.
I'm glad there is an option to correct that, thanks

wlyonsatl
Community Guru
Will L Member Since: Jul 9, 2015
22 of 23

As far as I know, Upwork has never indicated it wants clients to provide feedback primarily for the purpose of helping freelancers understand what a client thinks of the work the freelancer has done on a project, which would allow a consciencious freelancer can consider ways to improve his or her services to all their clients.

If this were what Upwork was after, Upwork would not allow public feedback to be completely the opposite of private feedback.

And allowing both clients and freelancers to think only a perfect 5-star rating across the board is acceptable really skews the whole system so that many clients and freelancers think any freelancer rating below 5.0 indicates a significant problem with a freelancers' services.

The JSS system for freelancers and ratings for clients are not as useful as they could be to either clients or freelancers, but they must serve Upwork's purposes or they would be changed. 

nnedeljkov
Nenad N Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
23 of 23

The trick here is that  I have only TWO clients (now there are ongoing jobs)  for months who sending me new offers for new jobs, a new one I received yesterday.  Both of them are more than satisfied (cool! great! etc. etc.), at least according to what they told me and according to the external feedback. 
And further - I would like to correct shortcomings if any, of course - but in this case, I can't find out what they are! 

That is the main reason for the CONFUSION. And in my opinion, any obscurity and vagueness are not good.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS