Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS on stats does not agree with JSS on profile

joansands
Community Guru
Joan S Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
21 of 34

Petra - Can you tell me how long it took you to get started on Upwork - and did you ever get discouraged in your early days?  I ask because I do get discouraged sometimes, having only started four months ago. I have found, though, that the community discussions are very helpful and I probably should have started coming here sooner.    Joan

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
22 of 34

Joan S wrote:

Petra - Can you tell me how long it took you to get started on Upwork - and did you ever get discouraged in your early days?

Not really, to be honest, but  that was a totally different time and back then I was freelancing alongside a full-time job, so that was a totally different situation back then.  It is all probably harder for newbies these days because there is more competition. It took me a couple of years to build up to a full-time income and it was, and still is, at times, stressful.

joansands
Community Guru
23 of 34

Thanks - that is really helpful. It is very competitive, I find, but I am hoping the new connects arrangement will help. I am still waiting to find out when I will go on the new connects. My new month starts June 1 and I have heard nothing.

hrvojez
Hrvoje Z Member Since: May 27, 2019
24 of 34
This is still an issue. Any info on when will it display it properly? (yes, I've deleted browser cache/cookies already)
brassio_miles
Brassio M Member Since: Mar 26, 2018
25 of 34

Why is My Profile JSS different from My Stats JSS?

joansands
Community Guru
26 of 34

I have the same problem. Go with what is on your profile and wait for Stats to get updated.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
27 of 34

Hi Brassio, 

The statistics on your My Stats page should be updated within 24-hours (UTC timezone). Let us know if this doesn't happen automatically and our team will assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
ridge_melville
Ridge M Member Since: Apr 9, 2017
28 of 34

My stats JS is still different from the JS on my profile. However, active candacies have told me that my lower stats JS is what appears on my profile even though when I look at my profile it has a far higher JS.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
29 of 34

Hi Ridge,

I checked and it seems that both the 'My Stats' page and your profile page are showing the same JSS. Please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
worksfather
Enan Modeste Igor W Member Since: Sep 29, 2017
30 of 34

Hello,

I was 86% and that was changed to 100% yesterday on my profile. But on my Stats page, it's still 86%. I don't understand.

Can someone explain it to me please?
Thank you

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS