🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: JSS "not yet available"
Page options
khana_vah
Community Member

JSS "not yet available"

Hello, 

My JSS was 88%, after the update on 25th July it disappears from my profile and shows "not yet available".

What is the matter?

8 REPLIES 8
2a05aa63
Community Member

JSS takes into account contracts from 2 years ago. You don't have enough contract to have a JSS (you need 3+)

I had a JSS score of 90%, it drops 88% in the last two weeks, and now after the update, it disaperars.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Khandut,

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

The problem is that my JSS score was there more than 2 years it was 90%, after the last update it disappears.

Hi Khandut,

Please keep in mind that your JSS is calculated on 6-12 and 24 months windows. If you don't have enough contracts in the last 24 months your JSS will be removed. Please refer to the guide I've shared in my previous post to learn more about your JSS and how it's calculated. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran,
so once I have enough contacts for the last 24 months my past JSS score which was 90%-88%, will be somehow considered and affect the new JSS score?

Khandut V wrote:

Thanks Goran,
so once I have enough contacts for the last 24 months my past JSS score which was 90%-88%, will be somehow considered and affect the new JSS score

Contracts that ended more than 2 years ago will no longer be included in your JSS, Only contracts that ended in the last 2 years.

Thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths