🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS score is not updating
Page options
shakhlo_95
Community Member

JSS score is not updating

Dear, Upwork community!

I am quite sure that my JSS has not been updated since last month. I have been waiting for Updates for 4 weeks and it is not still updated. Anything wrong with my side? 😅

Sincerely,
Shakhlo

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Shakhlo J wrote:

I am quite sure that my JSS has not been updated since last month. I have been waiting for Updates for 4 weeks and it is not still updated. Anything wrong with my side? 

It gets updated every 2 weeks on Sunday evening UTC.

It was last updated last Sunday, but just because it was updated does not mean your JSS will change.

PradeepH

Hello Shakhlo,

Thank you for your message. I checked and it looks like your JSS was last updated on Nov 28. You may see the same JSS if there is a very minor change in the recent update. You can check the My Stats page to check your last updated JSS. 

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep!

Thanks for your quick reply. Yes, it is showing that it is updated but the score itself is not changing. Is there any reason? because I had some jobs that are successfully ended this month. 

Sincerely,
Shakhlo

Shakhlo J wrote:

I had some jobs that are successfully ended this month. 

One... (The one that closed yesterday closed after the last update)

And at the same time other great outcomes might have fallen out of your calculation window.

Shakhlo J wrote:

Hi Pradeep!

Thanks for your quick reply. Yes, it is showing that it is updated but the score itself is not changing. Is there any reason? because I had some jobs that are successfully ended this month. 

Sincerely,
Shakhlo

You have 66 jobs, 1 job will not change your JSS. Even 10 jobs will not change your JSS if the private feedback was not 10/10 every time.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths