🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: JSS score
Page options
e146ba83
Community Member

JSS score

I have seen several posts on this subject but I still don't feel like my questions have been answered.  I have been on Upwork for about a month.  I have had 100% good experiences on the app.  I have gotten 5 star reviews and I don't feel like someone has complained privately because most of the clients have come back a second time for additional work.  I also have one client that I have been working with for several weeks. I was really on a roll and was doing really well for myself, and today I wake up and my success rate is 61%.  I really don't understand the drop at all and feel strongly that something is wrong but can get NO help from Upwork.  I get the same responses from everyone who has responded to me with no real answers.  How am I supposed to contine working and improve my score if all that anyone sees is 61%?  I have put in a ton of bids on projects and lost a lot of connects, and now I know why I'm not getting any jobs.  Something seems really off here to me.  Any NEW and Different thoughts to what I should do?  Please none of the same responses from the Upwork Response book.

2 REPLIES 2
yofazza
Community Member

6 jobs in the first month is something really great. Do you buy connects?

what I should do?

I don't know if 60% success score will really have a bad influence. I think you shouldn't think about it too much. Your score could also back to 100% at some time.

Or you might get lucky and someone can really give you an acurate answer for that drop.

spectralua
Community Member

Upwork will newer answer you true about JSS.

I see no reason for your 61. Feedbacks is fresh, look like clients is happy with your works. Yep, some client may leave 8\10 as good feedback, but it is 80, not 60. Have no clue how it is possible.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members