🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS score
Page options
hardeep_p
Community Member

JSS score

Hey there,

Since last to last week I am only working on one contract and it's still running, means no new complete job and bad rating, yet my job success score dropped. Can someone tell me why?

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
stefanm_94
Community Member

Hi Hardeep, every 2 weeks JSS is updated, maybe you get a bad feedback or bad private feedback buy the client on previosly jobs in last 2 weeks.

That's the thing Stefan, I haven't completed any job during this time, which means no bad feedback, private or public. But still, a decrease in the JSS, even though it's a small one but I'd really like to know the logic. 

Hardeep P wrote:

But still, a decrease in the JSS, even though it's a small one but I'd really like to know the logic. 

As the calculation windows are rolling windows, every time a contract falls out of your calculation window the proportional weight of the outcomes still inside your calculation window changes. The fewer contracts are in your calculation window, the bigger such fluctuations can be.

My JSS fell from 85% to 73% without giving a reason, UpWork does everything so that I don’t have a job !!!
They claim that the fall of JSS is that the algorithms work for them, but the fact is that their algorithms work disgustingly and not correctly !!!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths