🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS - suddenly lowered?
Page options
stephenbusscher
Community Member

JSS - suddenly lowered?

Hi, just wondering why I saw a 5% drop in my job success score recently. Is it a private feedback thing?

Also, I noticed one of my projects didn't have any feedback left, but is from 2018. Does that factor into JSS? I saw this quote:

"Missing feedback is only flagged when it represents a significant portion of your contracts."

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Stephen B wrote:

Hi, just wondering why I saw a 5% drop in my job success score recently. Is it a private feedback thing?

Also, I noticed one of my projects didn't have any feedback left, but is from 2018. Does that factor into JSS? I saw this quote:

The one "no feedback" contract has no effect.

It's essentially one of these: My guess is it's the first one.

• you no longer have enough completed contracts to calculate a 6 month JSS from (4+ contracts) so the JSS is calculated from the 12 or 24 month window
  • private feedback
  • a contract that ended with nothing ever (!!!) paid
  • an open contract with nothing ever (!!!) paid for 2-3+ months

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Stephen B wrote:

The one "no feedback" contract has no effect.

It's essentially one of these: My guess is it's the first one.

• you no longer have enough completed contracts to calculate a 6 month JSS from (4+ contracts) so the JSS is calculated from the 12 or 24 month window
  • private feedback
  • a contract that ended with nothing ever (!!!) paid
  • an open contract with nothing ever (!!!) paid for 2-3+ months

Okay, thank you Petra!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members