Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: JSS updating time

kamran-5
Ace Contributor
Kamran Mustafa S Member Since: Mar 23, 2017
1 of 7

Hi
just wanted to know that, today is 25th June, can anyone tell me when JSS will be updated today ? time ?

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
2 of 7

I don't know exactly what time it happens, but it seems like it's usually mid-day in the U.S., which is 12 hours (or more) from now. In parts of the U.S., it isn't even the 25th yet.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 7

Around midday UTC usually. Sometimes a bit later, sometimes it shows as "updated" but doesn't *really* update until an hour or two later.

You can tell it's updated when the "Why has my JSS dropped / not risen" wails start on the forum.

shohel121
Community Leader
AHS SHOHEL A Member Since: May 19, 2016
4 of 7

Yes, today. By today. 

Shohel
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 7

@Kamran Mustafa S wrote:

Hi
just wanted to know that, today is 25th June, can anyone tell me when JSS will be updated today ? time ?

By the way.... There is an ... how shall we say ..... "interesting" feedback pattern on your profile with more "interesting" patterns from a "client" and another freelancer with the exact same pattern....

And by sheer coincidence: All from the same place.

How nice, you should all get together and have coffee, maybe?

PS: In fact there seems to be a whole network of "good friends" with the same pattern of new account, inviting the same freelancers for $ 5 jobs....

hfspeegle
Community Guru
Heath S Member Since: Mar 16, 2016
6 of 7

@Petra R wrote:

By the way.... There is an ... how shall we say ..... "interesting" feedback pattern on your profile with more "interesting" patterns from a "client" and another freelancer with the exact same pattern....

And by sheer coincidence: All from the same place.

How nice, you should all get together and have coffee, maybe?

He also stole his profile overview, because of course he did. Upwork needs to consider freelancer blocking by location due to fraud, just as credit card companies do.

yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
7 of 7

I believe this is the original:

You are trying to change the world with your business. So am I.

See, I believe the world needs more great copywriting. Not more of what's already out there...that's just noise.

TESTIMONIALS FROM MY PREVIOUS UPWORK CLIENTS:

Now we have this:

See, I believe the world needs more great designs. Not more of what's already out there...that's just noise.

TESTIMONIALS FROM MY PREVIOUS UPWORK CLIENTS:

Easy peasy, instant overview, just change one noun so it fits what you do. In my case, it would be web development or web sites. Speaking of which, here's one that falls short a bit: Cat Sad

See, I believe the world needs more great software developer.

So as it stands, my overview might be just noise, but it's my noise. And if clients want to see testimonials, they can just read my reviews. Cat Wink