🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS vs "Clients who would recommend you"
Page options
d40b1407
Community Member

JSS vs "Clients who would recommend you"

What's the difference between the JSS and the "Clients who would recommend you" percentage in the "My Stats" page?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Ayhm,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that your Job Success Score measures your clients’ satisfaction with your overall work history on Upwork’s platform. It reflects your clients’ satisfaction as shown by relationships, feedback, and job outcomes over time. You can find more information in this help article

While the Percentage of clients who would recommend you represents the percentage of clients who have indicated they would recommend you to others. Feel free to check this help article for more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
pudingstudio
Community Member

Ayhm D wrote:

What's the difference between the JSS and the "Clients who would recommend you" percentage in the "My Stats" page?

They are related.

Private feedback affects your JSS a lot. "Clients who would recommend you" percentage can showcase what your clients left in private.

NikolaS

Hi Ayhm,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that your Job Success Score measures your clients’ satisfaction with your overall work history on Upwork’s platform. It reflects your clients’ satisfaction as shown by relationships, feedback, and job outcomes over time. You can find more information in this help article

While the Percentage of clients who would recommend you represents the percentage of clients who have indicated they would recommend you to others. Feel free to check this help article for more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
d40b1407
Community Member

Makes sense, thanks!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members