Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS won't appear on my profile!

younisahmed83
Ace Contributor
Ahmed Y Member Since: Jan 16, 2019
1 of 7

Hi, I need to know when will the JSS appear on my profile? I have already finished 6 jobs with 6 different clients, some of the jobs are fixed-price contracts, one of them is an hourly contract. 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 7

Ahmed Y wrote:

Hi, I need to know when will the JSS appear on my profile? I have already finished 6 jobs with 6 different clients, some of the jobs are fixed-price contracts, one of them is an hourly contract. 

Probably at the next update, but be careful what you wish for...

Do you see a "Clients who would recommend" percentage on your My Stats Page?

View solution in original post

younisahmed83
Ace Contributor
3 of 7

Hi, yes I can see it, it says that 80% would recommend me, what does this have to do with the JSS?

petra_r
Community Guru
4 of 7

Ahmed Y wrote:

Hi, yes I can see it, it says that 80% would recommend me, what does this have to do with the JSS?

That, or somewhere around that, is probably going to be your JSS

younisahmed83
Ace Contributor
5 of 7

If that turns out to be correct, I think it would be unfair, all of my 6 jobs have 5-stars feedback, so they'll leave all of this and focus on the percentage of clients that would recommend me?

petra_r
Community Guru
6 of 7

Ahmed Y wrote:

If that turns out to be correct, I think it would be unfair, all of my 6 jobs have 5-stars feedback, so they'll leave all of this and focus on the percentage of clients that would recommend me?

The stars are only a small part. Just about everyone has mostly 5 stars. Clients are so conditioned that freelancers go mental if they don't get 5 stars that they mostly leave 5 stars by default unless something went dreadfully wrong.

Private feedback counts more heavily.

The next update is this coming Sunday.

younisahmed83
Ace Contributor
7 of 7

When is the next update?

Yes, I can see it, it says that 80% would recommend me, what does this have to do with the JSS?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS