Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why did my job success score decrease?

Highlighted
Zachary R Member Since: Sep 2, 2017
361 of 4,805

Hi, Katrina

I am disappointed on my JSS

When I bid on Job, My JSS won't show on his proposal list? Really?

I can't get any job with my current JSS

I think you can understand me

Regards

Zachary

Highlighted
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
362 of 4,805

As it sits right now it's not showing on your profile page so the clients will not be able to see it. All they will see is the three great reviews you have. I can't tell you when it will show on your profile. So use this time to your advantage and try to bring it up before it shows. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Highlighted
363 of 4,805

Hi

Please have a look screenshot

It is still shown on my profile

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
364 of 4,805

Hi Zachary,

Our team will investigate this and contact you directly on your ticket.

Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
365 of 4,805

Nichola,

It is correct that clients do not see what is in the freelancer's 'My Stats' page and can only see what is displayed on the freelancer's public profile, which currently does not show the OP's JSS.

~Nina
Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
366 of 4,805

Hi Zachary,

We aren't able to share details regarding which specific contracts have impacted your JSS, however please note that in addition to contracts where money was exchanged and feedback was given, contracts without money paid are also included in the score as is private feedback from the client.

~Nina
Highlighted
367 of 4,805

Hi, Nina

It's very strange

Why does contracts without money paid also include in the score?

when my account is suspended temperaly, upwork ended a contract

So that job is automatically ended without money paid by upwork

That job contract also include in my JSS?

Upwork noticed me that it will skip in my JSS

Highlighted
Tanzeel U Member Since: Dec 29, 2018
368 of 4,805
Hi,
I have a question. Why my JSS is 45% where if you look at my profile, every thing seems right. I have great reviews and good earnings.
I know i need to improve but why it is so low at first place?
Highlighted
Community Guru
Amanda L Member Since: Jan 23, 2018
369 of 4,805

The same reason you were given yesterday. 

Highlighted
Paul P Member Since: Nov 20, 2017
370 of 4,805

Hello! Hope you guys are doing okay!. Well, here is the thing, I have completed 7 jobs on upwork, all of them delivered almost right away and with positive feedbacks (5 stars). But one of those clients told me that he wouldn't close the contract because he might need me later on, that was like 2 weeks ago and he hasn't contacted me ever since. Well, I was reading about job success score and they say that even if you've completed the milestone and the client hasn't close the contract, upwork takes this as if you haven't completed the contract and that's the reason why the job success score decrease. Is that true? Did it decrease because of the client and not because something I did wrong? If that's true, how can I solve that? I mean, I went from 100% to 83% success score and it wasn't even my fault. It's not fair.

Hope you guys can help me, and I apologize if this post is already somewhere else.

Warmly,

Paul P.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS