Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unresponsive client is affecting my jss

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1201 of 3,258

@Gulfraz C wrote:
Hi Mohammed,

Thank you so much for your reply. Actually, my all projects were completed before the last update i.e. 25th Nov. My 8 completed projects are with 6 different clients. 2 projects are without feedback.

Then it is possible (likely) that your JSS was calculated, but is below 50% so doesn't show on your profile.

Take a look at your My Stats Page

Does it show a JSS there? If yes, what does it say?

Does it show a "Clients who would recommend you" percentage (private feedback?) If yes, what does it say?

Community Guru
1202 of 3,258

@Gulfraz C wrote:
Hi Friends,

I am curious about JS scores. I have completed my 8 projects but still I don't have JS scores. Can I get help from your side on "when I will ve supposed to get this score?

Tganks

I wouldn't be so eager for a JSS, no JSS is much better than a poor JSS.

You may be eligible for a JSS at the next update (next Sunday) but if your JSS is below 50% it won't show on your profile anyway.

Gulfraz C Member Since: Apr 27, 2018
1203 of 3,258
My all projects were completed before the last update i.e. 25th Nov but I didn't receive JS batch during the last update.
Manoj Kumar N Member Since: Apr 19, 2018
1204 of 3,258

Now my JSS is 95%. If any work did not get in a month. is it affect the JSS?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1205 of 3,258

Hi Manoj, 

If there are not enough contracts to compute your score from, it will take the highest score out of the six-, 12- and 24-month history. Whichever is highest will be your score. Take note that your score will change even without recently closed contracts, due to past jobs slipping out of the 24-month window.

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
1206 of 3,258

@Manoj Kumar N wrote:

Now my JSS is 95%. If any work did not get in a month. is it affect the JSS?

No, a month won't make a difference to your JSS at this stage.

Ace Contributor
Muhammad R Member Since: Nov 17, 2018
1207 of 3,258

I was working for Client on hourly term and completed the work on time and client released the amount. He said he will give some other tasks to complete and he did not end that contract. 

So after waiting and messaging client for one month i ended the contract but i am new to upwork and i have a poor jss.  

Can someone help me to improve my jss? 

Highlighted
Community Guru
1208 of 3,258

@Muhammad R wrote:

I was working for Client on hourly term and completed the work on time and client released the amount. He said he will give some other tasks to complete and he did not end that contract. 

So after waiting and messaging client for one month i ended the contract but i am new to upwork and i have a poor jss. 

That contract has nothing to do with your JSS. It had no effect, good or bad, at all. The poor feedback you got (public / private) is why you have a low JSS.

Mike A Member Since: Dec 9, 2018
1209 of 3,258
Hello everyone, I noticed for morethan 2 months now that my job success remained thesame. The last time my job success changed was in September, although I have not gotten any new job since then, but I have successfully kept a job going. I have had a regular job since June 2018, and I think that will count when calculating job success. My job success has remained 86% for more than 2 months, and I was hoping it could rise to 90%, as most job post this days requires freelancers with at least 90% job success. Upwork please increase my job success!!!
Community Guru
1210 of 3,258

@Mike A wrote:
Hello everyone, I noticed for morethan 2 months now that my job success remained thesame.

you haven't completed a single job since July.

@Mike A wrote:
 Upwork please increase my job success!!!

That's not how it works... It'll likely go down before it goes up unless you get some successfully completed contracts under your belt as soon there won't be enough completed contracts in your 6 month window to calculate a JSS so it will default to your 1 year window which is worse.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS