Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

Re: My job success is not increasing

Active Member
Manoj Kumar N Member Since: Apr 19, 2018
1201 of 3,192

Now my JSS is 95%. If any work did not get in a month. is it affect the JSS?

Moderator
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1202 of 3,192

Hi Manoj, 


If there are not enough contracts to compute your score from, it will take the highest score out of the six-, 12- and 24-month history. Whichever is highest will be your score. Take note that your score will change even without recently closed contracts, due to past jobs slipping out of the 24-month window.


-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1203 of 3,192

@Manoj Kumar N wrote:

Now my JSS is 95%. If any work did not get in a month. is it affect the JSS?


 No, a month won't make a difference to your JSS at this stage.

Ace Contributor
Muhammad R Member Since: Nov 17, 2018
1204 of 3,192

I was working for Client on hourly term and completed the work on time and client released the amount. He said he will give some other tasks to complete and he did not end that contract. 

So after waiting and messaging client for one month i ended the contract but i am new to upwork and i have a poor jss.  

Can someone help me to improve my jss? 

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1205 of 3,192

@Muhammad R wrote:

I was working for Client on hourly term and completed the work on time and client released the amount. He said he will give some other tasks to complete and he did not end that contract. 

So after waiting and messaging client for one month i ended the contract but i am new to upwork and i have a poor jss. 


 That contract has nothing to do with your JSS. It had no effect, good or bad, at all. The poor feedback you got (public / private) is why you have a low JSS.

 

Active Member
Mike A Member Since: Dec 9, 2018
1206 of 3,192
Hello everyone, I noticed for morethan 2 months now that my job success remained thesame. The last time my job success changed was in September, although I have not gotten any new job since then, but I have successfully kept a job going. I have had a regular job since June 2018, and I think that will count when calculating job success. My job success has remained 86% for more than 2 months, and I was hoping it could rise to 90%, as most job post this days requires freelancers with at least 90% job success. Upwork please increase my job success!!!
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1207 of 3,192

@Mike A wrote:
Hello everyone, I noticed for morethan 2 months now that my job success remained thesame.

 you haven't completed a single job since July.

 


@Mike A wrote:
 Upwork please increase my job success!!!

 That's not how it works... It'll likely go down before it goes up unless you get some successfully completed contracts under your belt as soon there won't be enough completed contracts in your 6 month window to calculate a JSS so it will default to your 1 year window which is worse.

Active Member
Mike A Member Since: Dec 9, 2018
1208 of 3,192
I have one regular since July, and the fact that I have successfully maintained this job, should count for something.
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1209 of 3,192

@Mike A wrote:
I have one regular since July, and the fact that I have successfully maintained this job, should count for something.

 Oh it does. It brings you money every week. Money counts. Long term contracts help your JSS, so the JSS you have is already including any positive effects from any long term active contracts.

 

Active Member
Mike A Member Since: Dec 9, 2018
1210 of 3,192
It was increasing gradually from July, it then stopped at 86% in September. Since September, I have not had any change in the job success score
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS