Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: JSS still the same after last update

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1221 of 3,379

@Mike A wrote:
Hello everyone, I noticed for morethan 2 months now that my job success remained thesame.

you haven't completed a single job since July.

@Mike A wrote:
 Upwork please increase my job success!!!

That's not how it works... It'll likely go down before it goes up unless you get some successfully completed contracts under your belt as soon there won't be enough completed contracts in your 6 month window to calculate a JSS so it will default to your 1 year window which is worse.

Mike A Member Since: Dec 9, 2018
1222 of 3,379
I have one regular since July, and the fact that I have successfully maintained this job, should count for something.
Community Guru
1223 of 3,379

@Mike A wrote:
I have one regular since July, and the fact that I have successfully maintained this job, should count for something.

Oh it does. It brings you money every week. Money counts. Long term contracts help your JSS, so the JSS you have is already including any positive effects from any long term active contracts.

Mike A Member Since: Dec 9, 2018
1224 of 3,379
It was increasing gradually from July, it then stopped at 86% in September. Since September, I have not had any change in the job success score
Community Guru
1225 of 3,379

@Mike A wrote:
It was increasing gradually from July, it then stopped at 86% in September. Since September, I have not had any change in the job success score

you haven't had a single completed job since July.  It was going up some because bad outcomes fell out of your calculation window.

It will fall again when good outcomes fall out of the calculation window and / or when there aren't enough in the 6 month window to calculate a JSS from.

That's when it will calculate on the 1 year window which has all the poor outcomes that made your JSS so low in the first place.

Ameen E Member Since: Mar 13, 2018
1226 of 3,379

Hello,

My JSS was 82% and I completed two jobs with 5 starts in public and private too, with feedback and have one open job in progress, after the last update 8-Dec my score still the same but, I think it should increase anyone can help, please.

Thanks.

Shahid S Member Since: Nov 16, 2017
1227 of 3,379

I am having the same Issue,  working hard to get orders, I have done 4 orders last 14 days with good cooments and 5stars. but still my JSS is the same. 

Community Guru
1228 of 3,379

Usually the JSS does not update until some hours after the date shown as "last updated" - wait a few more hours.

By the way, as private feedback is on a "out of 10" scale 5 would be poor, and discussing private feedback with clients is incredibly unprofessional at best and feedback manipulation (a t.o.s. violation) at worst.

Highlighted
Ameen E Member Since: Mar 13, 2018
1229 of 3,379

@Petra R wrote:

Usually the JSS does not update until some hours after the date shown as "last updated" - wait a few more hours.

By the way, as private feedback is on a "out of 10" scale 5 would be poor, and discussing private feedback with clients is incredibly unprofessional at best and feedback manipulation (a t.o.s. violation) at worst.

Thanks for your reply.

By the way, my score has been updated but, how I completed two jobs and my score only increased by 3% from 82 -> 85 and it must be increased by 6%  as usual.

Or because of this two jobs from the same client?

Ace Contributor
Namita S Member Since: Jul 20, 2017
1230 of 3,379

Hi am having the same issue. Completed 2 projects with 5 stars and am sure private feedback is good too. But no changes in my JSS. Why so...

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS