🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS
Page options
tomdbelalh
Community Member

JSS

Hello, can anyone let me know where I can get the JSS for me? In many projects, client requirements include JSS of 90% (for example), and it shows that I do not fulfill that, but I like to know what is my score. How I can check that. I have done lot of projects in upwork and it will be hard to manually calculate it. I hope I will get your guide to check this and other profile related data that comes as a condition in a job posting.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mohammad Belal H wrote:

Yes, I'm back after many years. But around 6 months earlier I had successfully completed a project. So if it is based on the last 2 years, I should have 100%, isn't it? And if it is based on all my 69 of my project then it should be there too.

It only includes completed contracts over the last 24 months, and you need at least 4-5 contracts from a minimum of 3 different clients. One does not count.

Mohammad Belal H wrote:

Also, I've found several accounts that were not active for a while but marked as public while I'm using my one for the last 6 months or so again and it gets 'private' again and again, funny!!

They either have a Plus membership or ask for their profile to be set to public again. Whether you are "using" your account or not is irrelevant. Unless you have the Plus membership your profile is set to private after 30 days of not earning anything.

Mohammad Belal H wrote:

I'm a little confused with this value and not sure what my client sees.

Clients simply see no JSS at all, because you don't have one.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
robin_hyman
Community Member

Your profile is set to private so no one other than a moderator can tell you your JSS or review your profile. 

michael_skaggs
Community Member

If you click on "My Stats" under the "Find Work" header, you'll see all of your stats (including JSS) on that page. However, your JSS will only show up if you've done a few jobs already. If you don't have one yet, that could be why it says you don't meet the 90% requirement.

Thanks for the replies.

Under My Stat I have found:

Clients who would recommend you                 82%

Is it what JSS for my account?

Mohammad Belal H wrote:

Under My Stat I have found:

Clients who would recommend you                 82%

That's your private feedback rating

Have you been away from the platform for a long time? In that case you may not currently have a JSS at all, as it only takes outcomes during the last 2 years.

Thanks for the reply again.

Yes, I'm back after many years. But around 6 months earlier I had successfully completed a project. So if it is based on the last 2 years, I should have 100%, isn't it? And if it is based on all my 69 of my project then it should be there too.

I'm a little confused with this value and not sure what my client sees. Also, I've found several accounts that were not active for a while but marked as public while I'm using my one for the last 6 months or so again and it gets 'private' again and again, funny!!

Mohammad Belal H wrote:

It only includes completed contracts over the last 24 months, and you need at least 4-5 contracts from a minimum of 3 different clients. One does not count.

Mohammad Belal H wrote:

Also, I've found several accounts that were not active for a while but marked as public while I'm using my one for the last 6 months or so again and it gets 'private' again and again, funny!!

They either have a Plus membership or ask for their profile to be set to public again. Whether you are "using" your account or not is irrelevant. Unless you have the Plus membership your profile is set to private after 30 days of not earning anything.

Mohammad Belal H wrote:

I'm a little confused with this value and not sure what my client sees.

Clients simply see no JSS at all, because you don't have one.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members