cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dissatisfied with my JSS

Highlighted
Gulam F Member Since: Aug 4, 2019
2991 of 4,542
It's mean active contract does not take part in the improvement of JSS?
Until the client close it, but he cannot close it because three months have
been passed and he gives work on weekly bases.
Highlighted
Samin S Member Since: Nov 24, 2019
2992 of 4,542
I have completed 4/4 successful job, and my clients approved all that stuff. You can check my conversation with client. Clients also gave me a good feedback. My JSS is 50%, i am shocked to see this. My job success score should be 98% according to my rating. Please solve my this issue, otherwise this thing generate untrust on upwork and would encourage me to leave upwork. 50% JSS is ridiculous.
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
David M Member Since: Aug 16, 2016
Highlighted
Community Guru
Robin H Member Since: May 28, 2019
2994 of 4,542

Samin S wrote:
I have completed 4/4 successful job, and my clients approved all that stuff. You can check my conversation with client. Clients also gave me a good feedback. My JSS is 50%, i am shocked to see this. My job success score should be 98% according to my rating. Please solve my this issue, otherwise this thing generate untrust on upwork and would encourage me to leave upwork. 50% JSS is ridiculous.

How do you get 98%?  What's your formula?  You have 4 jobs.  2 of which have no feedback.  1 is a 4.8/5 (which is good, but doesn't help your cause).

You need to solve this issue yourself.  No one on Upwork will do it for you.   The solution is simple: score small wins - get clients to hire you, do a good job and they need to leave you feedback

Remember to never close a contract on your own.  Ask a client to do it.  If they don't, leave it open.  It won't negatively affect your JSS as much as closing the contract and not getting feedback.  

Out of curiosity, what is your "clients who will recomend you" score?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
2995 of 4,542

Samin S wrote:

Only the jobs with feedback count towards your JSS. It looks like one of those two clients must have given you unenthusiastic private feedback, so that job does not count as a "success". I think it's clear which job that was: "can do better". 1/2 = 50%.

Highlighted
Community Leader
Atifa T Member Since: Aug 4, 2012
2996 of 4,542

My job success score is constantly falling by 1% every 2 weeks and the problem is that there is no apparent reason. I have only been working on 1 contract and no contract has been closed for the past one month. This constant fall is alarming for me. Can anyone guide me.

Highlighted
Community Leader
Atifa T Member Since: Aug 4, 2012
2997 of 4,542

Hi, Can anyone look at my profile and let me know why my job success score is falling. apparently, I have not closed any contract within the past two weeks.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Viacheslav K Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
2998 of 4,542

Your profile is set to private here.

Most likely some old 'good' contracts are counted anymore because of the time frame.

Highlighted
Kundan K Member Since: Jan 29, 2018
2999 of 4,542

Hi,
I'm a freelancer and working with Upwork for the long term. Now I see that my JSS is calculating wrong according to this "https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068358-Job-Success-Score".

I have also completed many jobs but my JSS is still less than 100. So please help me with it.

Profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01bad7a7f5196af737

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3000 of 4,542

Hi Kundan,

I checked your account and can confirm that your JSS is calculated correctly. JSS is calculated on 6-12 and 24 months windows. There are many factors that go into your JSS calculation including public and private feedback given when the contract is closed, pattern of contracts without feedback, etc. To learn more details about your Job success score and why it has changed check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS