Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dissatisfied with my JSS

Highlighted
Community Leader
Atifa T Member Since: Aug 4, 2012
2991 of 4,142

My job success score is constantly falling by 1% every 2 weeks and the problem is that there is no apparent reason. I have only been working on 1 contract and no contract has been closed for the past one month. This constant fall is alarming for me. Can anyone guide me.

Highlighted
Community Leader
Atifa T Member Since: Aug 4, 2012
2992 of 4,142

Hi, Can anyone look at my profile and let me know why my job success score is falling. apparently, I have not closed any contract within the past two weeks.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Viacheslav K Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
2993 of 4,142

Your profile is set to private here.

Most likely some old 'good' contracts are counted anymore because of the time frame.

Highlighted
Kundan K Member Since: Jan 29, 2018
2994 of 4,142

Hi,
I'm a freelancer and working with Upwork for the long term. Now I see that my JSS is calculating wrong according to this "https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068358-Job-Success-Score".

I have also completed many jobs but my JSS is still less than 100. So please help me with it.

Profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01bad7a7f5196af737

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2995 of 4,142

Hi Kundan,

I checked your account and can confirm that your JSS is calculated correctly. JSS is calculated on 6-12 and 24 months windows. There are many factors that go into your JSS calculation including public and private feedback given when the contract is closed, pattern of contracts without feedback, etc. To learn more details about your Job success score and why it has changed check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Dario A Member Since: Nov 25, 2019
2996 of 4,142

Hi Goran, i has read the article but i cant find what i did wrong. I need to know that because i dont wan to do it again.

Highlighted
Kundan K Member Since: Jan 29, 2018
2997 of 4,142

Thank you Goran

Community Guru
Federico D Member Since: Sep 21, 2015
2998 of 4,142

I have been with Upwork for a good while (on and off). I have had a score as high as 100% with a status of 'top rated' and as low as 82%. I have gone up and down a number of times. I can confidently say that the times when I have done the worst getting decent work has been when my score is 100% and I have had some good jobs when I have been in the '80s'. I do not know what it is, maybe clients perceive me as being expensive having the score of 100% and they think that somebody with a score of 80-90% and who is a cheapo will still be good enough for the job.

So I do not understand why so many people are in panic about their score not being at the top end.

Highlighted
Dario A Member Since: Nov 25, 2019
2999 of 4,142

Hello, i want to know why my rating is too low. I have 1 job in process 8 with 5 stars and 2 with 4.5 but my rating goes down from 98 to 87 i dont know why.
Thanks a lot.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3000 of 4,142

Hi Dario,

Keep in mind that Job Success Scores reflect a wide range of factors such as public and private feedback, long-term contracts, repeat ones, a pattern of contracts without feedback, etc. Job Success Score is calculated on a 6-12 and 24 months window. When contracts are pushed out of these windows your JSS will be calculated on the contracts that are in these time frames. To learn more about your Job Success Score, check out this help article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS