Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to maintain job success score

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jamie F Member Since: Mar 7, 2010
3041 of 4,129

By working well, completing jobs and getting good feedback. 

Highlighted
Jahangir S Member Since: Nov 5, 2018
3042 of 4,129

I have completed most of my job successfuly and clients gave me good feedback. But my JSS is decreasing day by day.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jamie F Member Since: Mar 7, 2010
3043 of 4,129

The private feedback they are leaving is probably not so good. 

But 90% is not 'bad'. 

Highlighted
Tom R Member Since: Sep 17, 2019
3044 of 4,129

Hi there, 

I was wondering why my job success score fell from 100% to 83%?

4 jobs I have 5* reviews

1 job I have 4.6* review 

Then I have 4 other jobs which I am working on or waiting for the client to reopen the job. 

Tom

Highlighted
Community Guru
Robin H Member Since: May 28, 2019
3045 of 4,129

Did you end the contracts for the two most recent fixed-priced jobs?  

What's your "clients who recommend you" score?

I'm guessing your lower JSS is a result of negative private feedback and you ending the last 2 contracts at the same time without client feedback.  

Highlighted
Denis O Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
3046 of 4,129

Hello!

I've noticed that in my profile page the JSS is shown as 93%. In "My Stats" section my JSS is 100%!!! And all of my projects was completed succesfully and I got only 5-star reviews!

Why is it changed?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3047 of 4,129

Denis O wrote:

I've noticed that in my profile page the JSS is shown as 93%. In "My Stats" section my JSS is 100%!!! And all of my projects was completed succesfully and I got only 5-star reviews!

Why is it changed?

Private feedback or a job without any earnings (ever)

Highlighted
3048 of 4,129

All of the contracts are successfully completed. 100% of them was paid. There were no troubles or conflicts with clients and no reason for providing a poor feedback.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Louisa J Member Since: Apr 12, 2017
3049 of 4,129

Sometimes, people are two-faced. They may have left you 5-star feedback but behind the scenes they rated you lower. Who knows, it's happened to most of us. Keep landing those jobs and I'm sure your JSS will go up as your career progresses. 

When I first started, mine went 100, 96, 92, 93, 96, 94, 99, 100, 99, and 100 again now. Most of my clients have left me 5-star feedback, so you just have to imagine some were a little devious behind the scenes.

Highlighted
3050 of 4,129

Thanks for your reply and for sharing your story. Yes, I understand that sometimes this human factor can play a role. And this is so unfair to freelancers.

But, anyway, in my case, in the "My Stats" section I see that 100% of the clients has answered that they would recommend me. So, I see no reason for decreasing of JSS.
I've sent a message to the Help Center, but there is still no answer.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS