cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Denis O Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
3031 of 3,376

All of the contracts are successfully completed. 100% of them was paid. There were no troubles or conflicts with clients and no reason for providing a poor feedback.

Community Guru
Louisa J Member Since: Apr 12, 2017
3032 of 3,376

Sometimes, people are two-faced. They may have left you 5-star feedback but behind the scenes they rated you lower. Who knows, it's happened to most of us. Keep landing those jobs and I'm sure your JSS will go up as your career progresses. 

When I first started, mine went 100, 96, 92, 93, 96, 94, 99, 100, 99, and 100 again now. Most of my clients have left me 5-star feedback, so you just have to imagine some were a little devious behind the scenes.

Denis O Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
3033 of 3,376

Thanks for your reply and for sharing your story. Yes, I understand that sometimes this human factor can play a role. And this is so unfair to freelancers.

But, anyway, in my case, in the "My Stats" section I see that 100% of the clients has answered that they would recommend me. So, I see no reason for decreasing of JSS.
I've sent a message to the Help Center, but there is still no answer.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3034 of 3,376

Denis O wrote:

But, anyway, in my case, in the "My Stats" section I see that 100% of the clients has answered that they would recommend me. So, I see no reason for decreasing of JSS.

That doesn't mean much because it only updates once every X (unknown, thought to be 5) contracts.

Highlighted
Yevhen S Member Since: Sep 25, 2019
3035 of 3,376

I have a question regarding my Job Success. All of my projects were successful and all my clients gave me a rating of 5. Why then my Job Success = 63%?

Community Guru
3036 of 3,376

Edited as accidental double post

Community Guru
3037 of 3,376

Yevhen S wrote:

I have a question regarding my Job Success. All of my projects were successful and all my clients gave me a rating of 5. Why then my Job Success = 63%?

Stars and public feedback are meaningless (just about) - what counts is private feedback.

You must have had poor private feedback and / or contracts that were either cancelled, closed without anything having ever been paid, or have been open for months with nothing ever paid.

Shahid H Member Since: Oct 31, 2019
3038 of 3,376

what is meant by poor private feedback? a guy giving us five star and gave a good feedback which appears on our profile....then whats private feedback?

Community Guru
3039 of 3,376

Shahid H wrote:

what is meant by poor private feedback? a guy giving us five star and gave a good feedback which appears on our profile....then whats private feedback?

It is what the name suggests.

Private feedback is a 1-10 feedback the client leaves along with the public feedback.

You can see your private feedback percentage on your "My Stats" page under "Clients who would recommend you" once you have enough contracts with private feedback (which you don't yet.)

Shahid H Member Since: Oct 31, 2019
3040 of 3,376

After how many contracts this private feedback thing/Clients who would recommend you percentage will be visible to me?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS