cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes in JSS

Dragos A Member Since: Nov 25, 2017
3261 of 3,598

Hi there,

As far as I know, none of the following 3 happened for me, but still, my job success rate has dropped to 80%:  - You receive poor public or private feedback from one or more clients.

- Jobs you completed in the past are no longer considered because they are outside the score's time frame

- Jobs with no earnings or no feedback become counted in your score, either because they were closed or because several months have passed since you received a payment.

Can you please inform me of the reason behind it?

Thank you,

Dragos

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3262 of 3,598

Dragos A wrote:

Hi there,

As far as I know, none of the following 3 happened for me, but still, my job success rate has dropped to 80%:  - You receive poor public or private feedback from one or more clients.

- Jobs you completed in the past are no longer considered because they are outside the score's time frame

- Jobs with no earnings or no feedback become counted in your score,

Dragos, your profile shows 4 completed contracts, but you have actually started 5. Is the fifth new and still in progress? How long has it been open if so? Or was there a contract that was canceled or fully refunded or has led to $ 0 earnings for some other reason?

Highlighted
Priyank R Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
3263 of 3,598

Highlighted
Priyank R Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
3264 of 3,598
Hi everyone, I'll get straight to the problem. So I recently got my JSS , but even after 5 stars in all of my work done I have 67 JSS. I know client leaves private feedback too which might have effected my JSS.
I have one problem, if you see my profile my second and third job was offered by same client. So what happened was when I completed her first job which was of $250 , after 3 days she deleted her complete website. because this was her fault she again asked me to rebuild her website. I didn't keep the backup because my job was over. She agreed to pay me again and I charged her hourly and completed the work again. She gave me 3 stars for my 2nd job . When I asked her why she gave me 3 stars, she blamed me that I should've kept the backup with me. But I told her that it was not my mistake and she herself agreed to pay me again. I requested and told her that low ratings will create a bad impression of my profile. She then blackmailed me and asked me to return $100 . I didn't want a poor rating so I returned her$100 from the first job. She then changed her review and have me 5 stars.

Now when I have finally completed 5 jobs on upwork,I got my JSS which is too low. I'm pretty sure that I will not get any jobs here now. I have placed bids on so many jobs but because I had no JSS before , I was not getting any jobs. Now with 67% JSS I guess I can't work here. Literally, I'm so frustrated and angry right now.
Highlighted
Rabiya M Member Since: Sep 14, 2019
3265 of 3,598

Hi, I have been in Rising Talent pool during my initial 16 weeks. After which upwork calculated by Job sucess score as 80%. And now after 2 weeks, the jss has been dropped to 75%. I do not understand the reason. Please help !!!!

Highlighted
Mudassar A Member Since: Sep 24, 2018
3266 of 3,598

Hi there,

I'm working here on uupwork for a while now, One thing that bothering me for a long time now is my Job Sucess Score is falling and then rising on its own. it was 100% then for no reason fall to 94, then to 100% again and when I got Top Rated badge it fell down to 89% and I losy my badge. it rise to 94 after a 5 star job I've done now it is on 93% again, and Top Rated eligible weeks are stuck to 8. 

I just wanna know following:

• Why my JSS is kept on falling and rising.?
  • when my Top Rated eligible weeks will be 16 again?
  • Am I be able to get my Top Rated badge again?

I want a satisfactory answer, sorry for being harsh but I'm fed up.

Kind Regards,

Mudassar

Highlighted
Omer Y Member Since: Sep 26, 2019
3267 of 3,598

I hope everyone is doing well. I am at lost about JSS. I have done only a few jobs and few are in progress. But all of sudden my JSS has dropped and the jobs I have completed have 5 stars and one of the on going job is a repeat job.

Also does the due date of a milestone has any effect on the JSS.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Muhammad Shahzad A Member Since: Apr 20, 2019
3268 of 3,598

Greetings,
Will Hourly Contract With No Activity Effect JSS?

I have done the hourly work and it seems we don't have work further work for a month or two ... Will the inactive contract effects my JSS for an hourly contract?

Thank you

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3269 of 3,598

Muhammad Shahzad A wrote:

Will Hourly Contract With No Activity Effect JSS?

I have done the hourly work and it seems we don't have work further work for a month or two ... 

Not if you have previously been paid under the contract

Highlighted
Eleonora M Member Since: Jan 28, 2016
3270 of 3,598

Please help me to understand - I had 100% JSS last week and now it completely disappeared from my profile ( I have no score at all) and on job applications  it shows red icon what my score is too low to apply with note "Your JSS is available yet". Where did it go? Thanks! 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS