Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4491 of 5,249

Danish J wrote:

Now an old client has left me a positive feedback with 100% rating just 2 days ago and it has no impact on my SUCCESS rating,

Only contracts in the last two years are calculated into your JSS. It also only updates every 14 days, the next update will be on Sunday. This means any feedback you got in the last few days will count into your JSS on Sunday (evening)

You have to be top rated to get Chat Support.

Highlighted
Md K Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
4492 of 5,249

Hi, I am a new freelancer, and recently I have completed a job and get 5 star feedback, but it's not showing at my account, and at the status section it says "Last updated Jun 21". When my "Job Success Score" will change? Thank you

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Nemanja R Member Since: Mar 25, 2019
4493 of 5,249

It can take a day or two.

Highlighted
Community Guru
4494 of 5,249

Md K wrote:

Hi, I am a new freelancer, and recently I have completed a job and get 5 star feedback, but it's not showing at my account, and at the status section it says "Last updated Jun 21". When my "Job Success Score" will change? Thank you

You won't get a JSS at all until you have completed at least 4 to 8 (depending on size) contracts with a minimum of 3 different clients.

Ace Contributor
Arfat H Member Since: Jun 11, 2019
4495 of 5,249

I completed one project and get 4.80 feedback. But I have no JSS yet. If I completed another job, Will I See my JSS in my profile? 

Thanks Upwork

Highlighted
Community Guru
4496 of 5,249

Arfat H wrote:

I completed one project and get 4.80 feedback. But I have no JSS yet. If I completed another job, Will I See my JSS in my profile? 

No, you need 4 to 8 completed contracs from a minimum of 3 different clients

Highlighted
Charles F Member Since: Jan 9, 2020
4497 of 5,249

Hi,

I currently have a job success score of only 61%, although all my public feedback has been near 5 stars.

My "clients who recommend me" is also at 86%. 

I'm at a loss as to why my success score is so low. I did have a canceled contract that never even started, so I wonder if that is it. There was another job that did complete, which was not the smoothest and no feedback was given from the client. So I wonder if this specific job is dragging me down.

Is there a way to find out the effect of a single job on a success score? And if I was to refund the client, could that potentially improve my overall score?

Thanks

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Arfat H Member Since: Jun 11, 2019
4498 of 5,249

I completed one hourly job and get 4.80 feedback. If i completed another job can i get jss on my profile

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4499 of 5,249

Hi Arfat,

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more about the Job Success Score.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mike H Member Since: Jul 4, 2020
4500 of 5,249

When I apply for jobs my Job 'Success Score: At least 90%' appears as if I havent completed jobs.  I have completed 2 jobs on there with 100% so why does it say this?  my main freelancer acccount is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS