🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS
Page options
ekizito96
Community Member

JSS

Hi I have issues with my JSS - I have been at above 90% for the last over 10 months plus. The most recent one being 98% . I wake up today and it is 81% I believe this is a mistake because it has happened before and changed in two days to the correct JSS

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muyukani, 

Please know that your Job Success Score (JSS) is calculated on rolling windows, and the highest score in this rolling window is your Job Success Score. Many factors go into your JSS calculation, including public and private feedback given when the contract is closed, the weight of the contract, etc. We won't be able to share information about any specific feedback, but you can check the explanation of how JSS is calculated here.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mayalee99
Community Member

just contact Upwork team and they will help you usually it takes 2 weeks for your JSS to be updated so it must have been a mistake.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muyukani, 

Please know that your Job Success Score (JSS) is calculated on rolling windows, and the highest score in this rolling window is your Job Success Score. Many factors go into your JSS calculation, including public and private feedback given when the contract is closed, the weight of the contract, etc. We won't be able to share information about any specific feedback, but you can check the explanation of how JSS is calculated here.

~ Avery
Upwork
ekizito96
Community Member

Thank you for the help! Glad that I am back to 100%

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members