Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
11 of 12

@Vasily P wrote:

It is a  pity that I can not post ofifcial answer of upwork support. But them position was different from your: "You don't need 4 ended contracts in the window"

You can't get a JSS if you have fewer than four completed jobs with three different clients, and freelancers who have enough jobs time out that they don't have that even in the 2-year window lose their JSS, so it stands to reason that your score couldn't be based on just that window. 

It sounds like you wouldn't want it to, anyway, since that would mean fewer ratings to balance out the inactive contract.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
12 of 12

@Vasily P wrote:

1)  I repeat that inactive contract during long time do not affected to JSS.

It is a  pity that I can not post ofifcial answer of upwork support. But them position was different from your: "You don't need 4 ended contracts in the window"

1) You can repeat it as often as you like, it will STILL be wrong.

2) I explained that. You do NOT need 4 in the window, no. BUT of the contracts that ARE in the 6 month window one is dragging you down (representing 25% of the total number of contracts in your 6 month window) so it would either not be your best one, or, if it IS your best window, would explain why the JSS is where it is as only 75% of the contracts in your 6 month window count as successful.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS