Ace Contributor
MS. Joy D Member Since: Aug 16, 2015
1141 of 3,033

>>

Ace Contributor
Mark T Member Since: Nov 4, 2017
1142 of 3,033

Thanks Petra,

I got 80% on clients who would recommend you.  I believe it's the 4 star feedback who gave me the low score.

Ironically, the same guy who gave me 4 star feedback, gave me a very positive comment and tried to hire me again in a new job to add new features for the app I did for him previously.  I declined the job offer, obviously.

It's weird.  Either this guy rated me low by mistake or have unusually high standard.  By any chance, this can be ammended?  I think it's hurting my chances.

Regards,

Mark

Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
1143 of 3,033

No. Scores are scores. You don't get a do over. 

Mohd Z Member Since: Aug 29, 2017
1144 of 3,033

Hi Member,

I have complete 6 jobs till now but my job success rate is showing only 90% instead of 100%, can someone help me in finding why is it 90% only.

I have done 6 jobs and all are closed and completed properly.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1145 of 3,033

@Mohd Z wrote:

I have complete 6 jobs till now but my job success rate is showing only 90% instead of 100%, can someone help me in finding why is it 90% only.

I have done 6 jobs and all are closed and completed properly.

It seems you are unaware of private feedback? Take a look at your My Stats page.

What does it say under "Clients who would recommend" which is a summary of the private feedback you received. This is a very, very important factor of your JSS.

1146 of 3,033

Thank you Petra for reverting.

Yes my stats of ""Clients who would recommend" is 80%.

Out of those 6 contract there was a contract where client release the funds but did not close the contract so after shooting him many reminders i closed that contract myselft but the client never came back on upwork and did not provide me any feedback for it, i think this is the reason of my lower "Clients who would recommend" percentage, is there any solution for it ? is there any way i can improve me "Clients who would recommend" percentage and overall JSS ?

Community Guru
1147 of 3,033

Mohd Z wrote:  i think this is the reason of my lower "Clients who would recommend" percentage, is there any solution for it ? is there any way i can improve me "Clients who would recommend" percentage and overall JSS ?

No, that contract is not included in that calculation, it only includes the clients who actually left public and private feedback and 80% is reasonably poor. That "No feedback" client did not leave feedback so did not factor into it. You either got VERY poor private feedback from one client, or lukewarm private feedback from 2 or more.

The only solution is to make sure any future jobs end with really happy clients who got great work.

1148 of 3,033

Hmm, i got your points.

I will try to improve it and i think it will improve gradually once i will start completing more project with great feedbacks.

Aditya P Member Since: Oct 30, 2016
1149 of 3,033

Hi ,One of my Client gave me 3.5 rating but i sent them request to change their feedback and now i got the 5 star rating but when  i see job score its reduced from 89% to 86% Job Success ?.

its happen twice with job Score.Couple of days before i was Top rated. but one of client gave me low rating but after i sent the request to change the feedback score , client change the feedback & gave me 5 star rating but after few days i drop from top rated to 89%.

Are there any My Miscalculation or any bug ?

Please Advise.

Thanks & Regards!

Aditya

Community Guru
1150 of 3,033

@Aditya P wrote:

Hi ,One of my Client gave me 3.5 rating but i sent them request to change their feedback and now i got the 5 star rating but when  i see job score its reduced from 89% to 86% Job Success ?.

its happen twice with job Score.Couple of days before i was Top rated. but one of client gave me low rating but after i sent the request to change the feedback score , client change the feedback & gave me 5 star rating

That is because pestering a client to change the feedback only allows them to change the public feedback. The private feedback remains and affects your JSS.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS