tanviralamcse
Tanvir A Member Since: Jan 17, 2018
1151 of 5,754

My JSS is not updating for 1 month. 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1152 of 5,754

Hi Martina,

Thank you for reporting this. I will escalate your concern to our team and once we have more details about this I will reach out to you via PM with more details. Thank you.

Untitled
richard_wein
Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
1153 of 5,754

Petra R wrote:

As far as your eligible weeks go, don't they go up week by week (by one at a time?) I am not sure on that, mine's always been the same so never saw how it increases.

It's only been 6 months since I became top-rated, and I recall that my eligibile weeks went up every week, on Mondays.

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
1154 of 5,754

hmmm, interesting. I keep watching mine quite closely, and it seems to change only bi-weekly, and I am puzzled that it went from 5 weeks 2 weeks ago to only 6 weeks yesterday, because I can't identify one single reason that might cause that, as I fulfill all the requirements consistently.... 

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
1155 of 5,754

but I will keep watching it even more obsessively now... Smiley Wink

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1156 of 5,754
@Martina P wrote:

but I will keep watching it even more obsessively now... Smiley Wink

If you can pinpoint when you got a JSS or Rising Talent status, you can calculate more or less how many eligible weeks you have got.

In general it might be easier on your blood-pressure to not obsess over it as that will not speed the process up Smiley Very Happy You have a few more weeks to go whether you hover over your My Stats page or not.

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
1157 of 5,754

right, I understand. I know I qualify for 7 weeks, but only show 6, and am wondering why. 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1158 of 5,754

@Martina P wrote:

right, I understand. I know I qualify for 7 weeks, but only show 6, and am wondering why. 

Didn't you say you joined on the 28th of June? I can't find the post.

To have 7 eligible weeks you'd have gotten a JSS on the update on the 1st of July,  3 days after joining?  You didn't close a job in June... 

Is it not possible that you aquired enough jobs  for a JSS during the first week of July, so your first eligible week would have been July 9th to 15th  and that makes 6 weeks up to yesterday.  So this week is week 7?

Or am missing something?

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
1159 of 5,754

I had 5 elegible weeks from 5th of August to 19th of August, yesterday, for 2 weeks straight. So I assumed that would go to 7 weeks yesterday, which it didn't. 

friends420
Masdukorul A Member Since: Feb 17, 2018
1160 of 5,754

Hello, I don't know why my job Scores have been reduced. I have 100% 5* rating. Please check my profile.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS