Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Ferenc K Member Since: Dec 4, 2018
1691 of 1,965

Dear Upwork Support team!

Now I am very upset about the JSS.

2 weeks ago, I got JSS 80%.

Really I did my best to increase the JSS more than 90%. So I finished more than 6 projects for 2000$+.

Today I found my JSS was not upgraded. still 80%.

What happened?

Please check my account status and let me know immediately.

I am very serious now.

Please help me.

I look forward to hearing good news from you promptly.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Warmest Regards.

From Kovacs.

Community Guru
Amy T Member Since: Jan 31, 2013
1692 of 1,965
Just check back in a couple hours. The JSS isn’t updated completely until then.
Ace Contributor
Lester B Member Since: Sep 22, 2018
1693 of 1,965

I am starting to build my reputation and profile here on upwork. I am just worried because from 100% job success score , my client gave me a low score while I gave him 5.0 rate despite he transferred us outside of upwork and not use upwork timer anymore he didn't follow upwork rules I want to go back to upwork. Will I still get hired even if my job success score got this low?

What if a client has raise high standards ? Will there be open opportunity for me? I am enthusiastic and always eager to learn though.

Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
1694 of 1,965

Well, Angelo, you're very lucky, I never had a JSS of 100%. 

I've been "Top Rated" for about 2 years, and my JSS has always been over 90% since, which is the most important.

At one point, when I was a beginner on Upwork, my JSS went rather low (under 90 %), I guess because one of my clients had not closed a contract for a long time. As soon as he finally understood that I needed him to close that contract, my JSS went back up. Meanwhile, I would still get jobs, as not everyone knows what a JSS is and I had decent feedback on my profile.

So just relax, it's not worth worrying too much about JSS. Concentrate on doing a good job, that's the most important.

Community Guru
1695 of 1,965
So, let me get this straight. You are worried about your JSS score but yet you broke the rules by taking a client off the platform. I think I would be more worried about that.
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
1696 of 1,965

Amy T wrote:
So, let me get this straight. You are worried about your JSS score but yet you broke the rules by taking a client off the platform. I think I would be more worried about that.

Read this guy's post history. It's hilarious. He's at 100% I'm assuming because the client got suspended but LOL at him keeping his profile.

Community Guru
1697 of 1,965
I did. Sometimes I am just astounded.
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
1698 of 1,965

As Sean Connery would say, 45 No's and 1 Yes, means YES.

That's basically what this guy did. lol

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
1699 of 1,965

Lester B wrote:

I am starting to build my reputation and profile here on upwork. I am just worried because from 100% job success score , my client gave me a low score while I gave him 5.0 rate despite he transferred us outside of upwork and not use upwork timer anymore he didn't follow upwork rules I want to go back to upwork. Will I still get hired even if my job success score got this low?

What if a client has raise high standards ? Will there be open opportunity for me? I am enthusiastic and always eager to learn though.

So your client writes in your feedback that you are working for him outside of upwork. 

Hm. 

He knows that he is not doing you any favors, right?

Ahmed A Member Since: Mar 8, 2017
1700 of 1,965

Hello everyone,

I had 4 jobs on Upwork since I started. I have been waiting to get my JSS. But disappointly, it turned out today to be 88%. Also I had 5 stars in three jobs and 4.65 in one job. Can this 0.35 of a star be responsible for this dropping?!

Thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS