cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Highlighted
Ashley M Member Since: Feb 20, 2019
2041 of 3,604
I've had plenty of jobs and had a 100% rating with all positive feedback.

It's dropped to 94% but no idea why? I've withdrawn a contract offer and it's the only thing I can think of.

Annoying thing is, on withdrawing the offer the person in question messaged me saying they hadn't seen the offer and did want to accept the contract.

I've messaged customer services as was proud to have 100% but they've just came back with fluff that means little.

Any ideas? Will it be that impacting my rating?
Highlighted
Community Guru
Yeasir A Member Since: May 16, 2017
2042 of 3,604
May be the reason is one of your clients gave you lesser private feedback recently.
What’s your "Clients who would recommend you" percentage on your My stats page, it’s the accumulation of your all private feedbacks.
Highlighted
2043 of 3,604
88%.

I hadn't even looked at the stats page. I presumably you can't see who would/wouldn't recommend you?

Seems strange to get 5* feedback with a 'would not recommend'or is that common practice?

Thanks.
Highlighted
Community Guru
2044 of 3,604
Re: "88%.
I hadn't even looked at the stats page. I presumably you can't see who would/wouldn't recommend you?

Seems strange to get 5* feedback with a 'would not recommend'or is that common practice?”

Yes.
Say, out of 10 clients 6 of them gave you 10/10 private feedback and 4 of them gave you 7/10 private feedback,
Then it becomes 88 of out 100 in total, means 88%
Highlighted
2045 of 3,604
I see, thanks for taking the time to reply.

Can I drill into that section at all or can I just see the 88%?

Also, how does 88% feed into the 94% - is there a decent breakdown of job success anywhere?
Highlighted
Community Guru
2046 of 3,604
Re: "Can I drill into that section at all or can I just see the 88%?
Also, how does 88% feed into the 94% - is there a decent breakdown of job success anywhere? "

No, you can't. You can only see the percentage.
And for JSS there are lots factors such as public feedback, private feedback, long-term clients etc whic has been discussed numerous times in the forum. You can go through the previous threads regarding it for more clear concept.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
2047 of 3,604

Ashley M wrote:
88%.

Seems strange to get 5* feedback with a 'would not recommend'or is that common practice?

Thanks.

Clients know how important feedback is, and are nice in the public feedback. If they were not completely happy, though, you will see your "clients that would recommend you" number go down. 88% is not great, so there is room for improvement. If you reflect on your recent contracts, I'm sure you will have an idea which client(s) did give that feedback. 

Highlighted
2048 of 3,604
Appreciate the feedback. What's a good % to aim for?

Concerned at it dropping further without any detail as to what I am (or am not doing).

Am I able to post private feedback as a freelancer?
Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
2049 of 3,604

Ashley M wrote:
Appreciate the feedback. What's a good % to aim for?

Concerned at it dropping further without any detail as to what I am (or am not doing).

Am I able to post private feedback as a freelancer?

100% is always good.

Yes, when the client ends the contract and leaves public and private feedback to you, you receive a notification to give feedback, and you are able to leave private as well as public feedback for the client.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Will L Member Since: Jul 9, 2015
2050 of 3,604

My "clients that would recommend you" number has been stuck at 85% for as long as I can remember.

And my JSS has also been well above the Maginot Line of 90% for a good, long time.

The JSS is intended to be inscrutable; it succeeds at being that. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS