cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Trevor C Member Since: Jun 11, 2019
2201 of 2,718
I got this same advice from Upwork support but it seems odd because I thought we weren’t supposed to be deliberately influencing JSS behavior 🤔.
Community Leader
Tom Z Member Since: Jul 10, 2016
2202 of 2,718

I agree with everything you said, but are you aware the $2,500 buyout price for moving clients off Upwork, or did they rid of that?

Abdul R Member Since: Sep 28, 2017
2203 of 2,718

My jss did not change for the last three profile update, although in the meantime I have worked 2 or more projects and completed successfully. 

Thanks!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2204 of 2,718

Hi Abdul,

I checked your account and it looks like the calculation of your Job Success Score is accurate and up-to-date. 

Please know that both private and public feedback are considered in your score's calculation. While we won't be able to share information about any specifics, you can check the explanation of how JSS is calculated here and here.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Abdul R Member Since: Sep 28, 2017
2205 of 2,718

Oka, I know that. But from last three updated my jss did not change, that's why I am worried. Thank you!

Community Leader
Lester B Member Since: Sep 22, 2018
2206 of 2,718

First time i joined here on upwork , i just notice that when you have no success rate yet or having fresh start. most likely you get hired, but when you had client that gives feedfack to you and reflect on your profile.. it is questioned about why job success rate is at low percentage?  Can you give me advise what to do about it? 

Yes i have the skills but why others dont put up a test to identify who is being real.

Ace Contributor
Abhishek G Member Since: Sep 20, 2018
2207 of 2,718

just need to know .. rejecting offer is effect on jss ?
this week my jss will be 90% but i got 84 % after geting two good review and 5 stars ... 
so can u help me rejecting an offer also effect on jss ..
first my jss was 86 % then i complete two project with 5 stars but my profile updated and i got 84 % jss .. 

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2208 of 2,718

Abhishek G wrote:

just need to know .. rejecting offer is effect on jss ?

so can u help me rejecting an offer also effect on jss ..

No

Ace Contributor
Abhishek G Member Since: Sep 20, 2018
2209 of 2,718

ok but last time i had jss 86 % after that i made two project successfully with good score 5 stars i was expecting my jss will be around 90 - 95% but its dropped and i got 84 % .
what should i do now . 

Jonilyn A Member Since: Jun 8, 2018
2210 of 2,718

Hello everyone!

Just want to ask why my JSS drop 77% from 100% even though I have positive feedback, but I have some contracts active and almost 5 months no earning because the clients did not respond.

Is it possible that this is the main reason why my JSS drops?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS