cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Highlighted
Muhammad S Member Since: Dec 11, 2018
2401 of 5,600

I have 2 reviews of 5/5 in past 14 days but when my jobe success score is update, its getting down by 2%.kindly check my profile what is problem. profile link is here. https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~013ff3e1ba3c628f7a/

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2402 of 5,600

Muhammad S wrote:

I have 2 reviews of 5/5 in past 14 days but when my jobe success score is update, its getting down by 2%.

Public feedback (stars) is more or less meaningless as far as the JSS is concerned.

Private feedback has the most influence. If you didn't have any contracts end without anything ever having been paid and / or any contracts that were open for more than 2 months without anything ever been paid, you will have had private feedback that was less enthusiastic than the stars.

Highlighted
Muhammad S Member Since: Dec 11, 2018
2403 of 5,600
Client first give me 4.35 star then i ask my client to change then he
change to 5 star is it affected on jobe success?
Highlighted
Community Guru
2404 of 5,600

Muhammad S wrote:
Client first give me 4.35 star then i ask my client to change then he
change to 5 star

How unprofessional.

Muhammad S wrote:
is it affected on jobe success?

The private feedback is what counts, and that can not be changed. We have the JSS system because of unprofessional freelancers pestering their clients to change feedback.

Highlighted
This widget could not be displayed.
2405 of 5,600
This widget could not be displayed.
What I find disturbing us that you have the contact information of dozens of private individuals as your portfolio.

There's got to be a rule against that. Hm.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2406 of 5,600

Cairenn R wrote:
What I find disturbing us that you have the contact information of dozens of private individuals as your portfolio.

There's got to be a rule against that. Hm.

lol ooooof, wow. This is why clients really need to be careful about who they hire. This type of thing scares me because you see clients talk about handing over a bunch of personal data to a rando on the internet like it's no big deal. And then your data gets put on an excel spreadsheet for all to see. 

Highlighted
Sonal S Member Since: Sep 10, 2015
2407 of 5,600

Hi Upwork,In recent past week i have done 3 project with 5 star rating but my job success ratio is less . How it possible ? please have a look in my profile Thanks in Advance

Highlighted
Community Guru
Viacheslav K Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
2408 of 5,600

I got -1% while there were no changes on any contracts. My friend experiences the drop too, while he didn't close any contracts for the last month.

Highlighted
Community Guru
2409 of 5,600

Viacheslav K wrote:

I got -1% while there were no changes on any contracts. My friend experiences the drop too, while he didn't close any contracts for the last month.

That usually means that good outcomes fell out of your calculation window without you adding any (no new good outcomes) - so the not so great outcome remaining in your calculation window weighs more heavily.

It can work the other way as well, when a poorer outcome falls out of your calculation window, your JSS goes up without anything.

Also, contracts which have been open for 2+months without anything ever (!) having been paid can affect your JSS.

Highlighted
Community Leader
Vinod M Member Since: Sep 27, 2017
2410 of 5,600

Hello,

From last one month, my JSS score has not increased where I had many contracts done successfully and received good feedback. A new connect change has introduced a few days ago so is that a reason for it? I don't think so but just checking if I am missing something which has changed recently. 

I know JSS is depended upon many factors but though I am observing a drastic change on my profile. Previously when I was completing a couple of projects successfully then JSS was increasing but now I have done many projects as well as currently working on many new projects still in the last update done on 23rd my JSS hasn't increased by a single number. 

Upwork officials can you please pay your attention to this problem as I think many freelancers might be observing this change.

Thanks,

Vinod

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS