cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Marni A Member Since: Feb 6, 2018
2421 of 2,562

Thank you, Kate. Do you mean including the hiatus information in proposals I submit? Or to Upwork admin?

Joel S Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
2422 of 2,562

My JSS score has been at 90% for a couple of months, but it seems stuck at 8 weeks towards Top Rated status.  How come it doesn't seem to move?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2423 of 2,562

Joel S wrote:

My JSS score has been at 90% for a couple of months, but it seems stuck at 8 weeks towards Top Rated status.  How come it doesn't seem to move?

Because you were below 90% for 8 weeks, and those 8 weeks need to work their way through the 16-week window. Once the non-eligible weeks start to fall out of the 16 week window, it will start to go up again.

Rana M Member Since: May 24, 2019
2424 of 2,562

Hi Everyone. 

I have completed 5 jobs with 5 stars in all. I cannot understand why my job success score is 75% only. 

I also want to know when will I get the "Rising Talent Badge"?

Thank you

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2425 of 2,562

Rana M wrote:

Hi Everyone. 

I have completed 5 jobs with 5 stars in all. I cannot understand why my job success score is 75% only. 

Thank you

A bad review at the stage you're at (only 5 reviews) will hold you back for 6 months until it drops off. Hell, even at a good stage bad feedback will hold you back for 6 months. It just won't hit as hard. So you gotta just hold out for 6 months.

2426 of 2,562

but I did not get any bad reviews. So Why it will hold me for 6months. 

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2427 of 2,562

Rana M wrote:

Poor private feedback

Rana M wrote:

Never. Once you have a JSS you can not ever get Rising Talent Status

2428 of 2,562

It's mean, I can never meet the criteria of Rising Talent. But Rising talent is frequently asked requirement by the clients on Upwork. 

Why it is like that? 

Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
2429 of 2,562

Rana M wrote:

Hi Everyone. 

Thank you

Your private feedback is not as good as your public feedback.  I believe you can get an idea of what it is based on your Clients who would Recommend you stat on your My Stats page.

You have a JSS, you are not eligible for Rising Talent.

2430 of 2,562

ok. can not I see private feedback?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS