Did you mean: 

JSS

Highlighted
Sami U Member Since: Jun 13, 2019
2431 of 4,550

I recently get an account hold at upwork
I just want to know as I have 100% Job Success Score
and 5 out of 16 weeks eligible for Top Rated
Does the account holds remove all my progress way to Top Rated ?
Also tell me how long I have to wait to get Top Rated ?
Is it first wait for 90 days to remove Account holds from my Stat
then after 90 days I have to work and wait again to get 13 of 16 weeks to get Top Rated
That means I have to wait almost 6 months from now to get to become Top Rated ?
Can you clarify more about this
Thanks

Highlighted
Andreia G Member Since: Jun 21, 2019
2432 of 4,550

My job success is wrong. My score was 90% so I received a new Client satisfaction rate (100% 5 stars) and then you decreased my score to 86% instead increase?
This couldn't be right and don't make any sense to me.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Filip K Member Since: May 22, 2017
2433 of 4,550

You probably received a bad hidden feedback.

Unfortunately, 5 stars are just the shiny side of JSS. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
Highlighted
Afzaluzzaman S Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
2434 of 4,550

I have completed all job with 5* and all are my client are happy with my service but I don't understand why my job success score is 88% ? I'm new here..so if you anyone helpme..Thank you

Highlighted
Community Guru
Joan S Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
2435 of 4,550

Afzal - You must have gotten some private feedback that was not good.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
2436 of 4,550

The JSS is calculated using public feedback and private feedback (which we FLs cannot see). As Joan said, you must have received some private feedback that was not so good. With only five completed jobs, a single unhappy client could knock your score down that much. The good news is that the next few contracts you complete will also weigh a lot in your score. So, if you can get five more and make the clients completely happy on each one, your score should climb back up into the 90s.

Highlighted
Dimitra K Member Since: Aug 5, 2019
2437 of 4,550

Hello,

I would like to post a question.I have a client that gave me negative feedback(client set a specific date about the project,then said I was slow although I completed the project because the deadline was typical(!)....and I had to completed it 2-3 days before...After two weeks we signed a new contract(I didn;t know the negative feedback,I just show my Jss falling) and now I am afraid he would do the same because the deadline of the project was 23th of August so I didn't worked all day long in his project( he used to send messages almost every day).What am I suppose to do?I am afraid that this would have an impact in my feebdack and jss....In addition,Is it possible to rise again your Jss?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2438 of 4,550

Dimitra K wrote:

Hello,

I would like to post a question.I have a client that gave me negative feedback(client set a specific date about the project,then said I was slow although I completed the project because the deadline was typical(!)....and I had to completed it 2-3 days before...After two weeks we signed a new contract(I didn;t know the negative feedback,I just show my Jss falling) and now I am afraid he would do the same because the deadline of the project was 23th of August so I didn't worked all day long in his project( he used to send messages almost every day).What am I suppose to do?I am afraid that this would have an impact in my feebdack and jss....In addition,Is it possible to rise again your Jss?

every contract affects your jss and yes your jss can go up again

Highlighted
Igor S Member Since: Mar 13, 2018
2439 of 4,550

Hi, I'm not worked on Upwork 14 months. My job success was 90-95% always. A month ago it was 75%, 2 weeks ago it was 60%, today is 50%.
What is happened, is it joke? Upwork support please explain this!
I just changed my portfolio, upgrade membership and write some bids.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2440 of 4,550

Hi Igor,

Job Success Score is calculated on 6-12 and 24 months windows. There are many factors that go into your JSS calculation including public and private feedback given when the contract is closed, pattern of contracts without feedback, etc. To learn more details about your Job success score and why it has changed check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS