Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2531 of 2,699

Jennifer M wrote:

P.S. I never have 4 star feedbacks, all jobs I've ever done completed sucessfully with 5 star or good review and last 3 weeks, I just sucessfully completed a job. 

Gonna just skip right on over this part, huh? https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/Dispute-and-Courtesy-Credit/m-p/604501

That was in June, it would not hit now. Also, if the client never verified their payment method, they were suspended and therefor their contract excluded from the JSS calculation.

Sandy, you appear to have had 14 jobs overall, 12 fixed, 2 hourly.

Only 12 show on your profile. That means there are 2 jobs not showing, either because they are still too new, or because they never earned anything. Any jobs that have never led to any earnings, open (for a long time) or closed recently, or fully refunded?

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2532 of 2,699

oh yes, I know but it always amuses me how they fail to mention the bad that has happened and always claim that everything has been perfect.

Sandy V Member Since: May 18, 2019
2533 of 2,699

Dear Petra,
Thanks for your answer. I'm having 2 hourly jobs with Dotsub, those contracts activated since July 2019, and I have earned some also. But recently I don't receive anymore job through Upwork or Workflow, so my 2 contracts with them are still on progress. Instead I reveiced only invitations from them but through Dotsub's system not via Upwork (I don't know the reason), and I don't accept any job posting out of Upwork. So, the 2 contracts are still open and on going but I actually don't work on them at the moment. 
I have no job that led to no earning, closed, or fully refunded recently.
Sandy 

Community Guru
2534 of 2,699

Sandy V wrote:

Dear Petra,
Thanks for your answer. I'm having 2 hourly jobs with XXXX, those contracts activated since July 2019, and I have earned some also. But recently I don't receive anymore job through Upwork or Workflow, so my 2 contracts with them are still on progress.

If you have earned ANY money under them, they are not responsible, and actually should be showing on your profile, so that's not it.

But July would fit.... check if you REALLY earned on them both and if not, did that contract go over the 2 month mark in the previous 2 weeks.

Sandy V wrote:

Instead I reveiced only invitations from them but through XXXXX's system not via Upwork (I don't know the reason), and I don't accept any job posting out of Upwork.

It is irrelevant if you accept the tasks directly on their system or via Upwork, as they pay through Upwork (for the time being at least.)

Sandy V Member Since: May 18, 2019
2535 of 2,699

Dear Petra,
My 2 contracts, one was activated on 3rd July, another one was activated on 22th July. I think they paid me through the 1st contract only. In this case, the newer contract definitely not pass 2 months yet, and I haven't earned any yet. So, my JSS will be lower like this until the contract pass 2 months, or I have to gain new completed contracts to gain my JSS again? Or should I contact my client to close the contract? Please advised. 
Thanks for your clarification. 
Sandy 

Muhammad Rehan K Member Since: Dec 19, 2017
2536 of 2,699

Hey guys!
I recently got a 4.6-star review after a 10-month long contract ended and my JSS just fell from 94% to 81%. I've been on Upwork for 3 years and one contract has never had so big of an impact. Can someone please help this?

Abdul Sammad A Member Since: Aug 30, 2019
2537 of 2,699

You are top rated , if you want to remove this feedback from profile and jss. You can contact support. 

Important:

"Requests may only be made every 3 months and after 10 or more completed contracts from the time you submitted your previous request"

Community Guru
2538 of 2,699

Muhammad Rehan K wrote:

Hey guys!
I recently got a 4.6-star review after a 10-month long contract ended and my JSS just fell from 94% to 81%. I've been on Upwork for 3 years and one contract has never had so big of an impact. Can someone please help this?

Presumably, the private feedback was not great, and because you have a rather mixed bag of feedback from not so many contracts that ended with feedback in your 6 month and 1-year calculation windows, and because this was a long term contract, so it weighs more heavily, it had such a dramatic impact.

You must also surely know perfectly well that the contract did not end on a high note. You left the client 3 stars.

If you have your feedback removal perk available, use it to remove the impact of the contract (I would NOT remove the stars and feedback) - but make sure you do so in the next few days.

Muhammad Shahzad A Member Since: Apr 20, 2019
2539 of 2,699

Hello,
I have done many jobs on upwork with good feedback and 5-star rating and my JSS was 100% for the last 4 months. But today, I saw it was decreased to 94%... However, my rating are 5-star.. then why it happens so?

How to maintain JSS to 100% every time...!
It's not our fault if a client kept the contract open without any activity and is not responding... JSS shouldn't be calculated on the basis of this...! 
However, I don't have any open contract... All the contracts are marked completed...

Thank you

Ace Contributor
Mehran V Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
2540 of 2,699

It's because of private feedback. I also have 5 star reviews on all of my contracts and I have zero open or "no feedback" contracts yet my JSS is 93% !!! 

It sounds a bit unfair as it is not very transparent but that's just the way it is.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS