cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

JSS

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3251 of 5,631

Rajeev K wrote:
t job success score is same, please suggest and help me

It hasn't updated yet and won't fully update across the site for several more hours.

Highlighted
Active Member
Rajeev K Member Since: Dec 22, 2019
3252 of 5,631
But it showing last update on 22 Dec. Anyway i can wait till tomorrow i believe it will same as last one.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Wes C Member Since: May 3, 2019
3253 of 5,631

Rajeev K wrote:
But it showing last update on 22 Dec. Anyway i can wait till tomorrow i believe it will same as last one.

Petra's right (that's pretty much by definition). The update date changes first, then the stats later in the day.   Also, the JSS on your profile page may change before the number on your stats page (or the other way around).

Highlighted
Active Member
Rajeev K Member Since: Dec 22, 2019
3254 of 5,631
Hey, i seen now and get 83%, what is this going on, i am very upset. I did my best and clients were also very happy. Can you please check what is happening with me ?
Highlighted
Active Member
Marius S Member Since: Dec 22, 2019
3255 of 5,631

I am new here, have been working really hard, literally bending over backward for all the clients to deliver the best results. They are all happy and can't thank me enough. Yesterday after reading about the feedback matrix, I followed the guidelines of not keeping the finished/dormant accounts opened. So I closed them as the work was successfully completed. As a result, my job score dropped from 100% success to 87%.

 

So I am being penalized for closing the jobs that were already finished? It seems because feedback was not left by the client, now It makes me look like a substandard performer? So no feedback means negative feedback? I feel I am being penalized for following the guidelines. I wish I did not end those contracts. I asked the clients for feedback but they do not know how or where it is, so here I am asking what can I possibly do?

Highlighted
Active Member
Zineb H Member Since: Apr 14, 2019
3256 of 5,631
Hello,
I had a 100% JSS for many weeks until I checked my profile this morning, I found that my JSS became 93%, knowing that I’m maintaining my long term clients, and delivering very good results. The JSS on my profile is 93% and still 100% on my stats.
Can someone help please?
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3257 of 5,631

Zineb H wrote:

I had a 100% JSS for many weeks until I checked my profile this morning, I found that my JSS became 93%, knowing that I’m maintaining my long term clients, and delivering very good results.

How many contracts have closed in the last 14 days?

Do you have any contracts that have closed without anything having been paid, or have been open for 2+ months, with nothing (ever) paid?

 


Zineb H wrote:
The JSS on my profile is 93% and still 100% on my stats.

It'll update on your stats later on, in line with your profile.

Highlighted
Active Member
Zineb H Member Since: Apr 14, 2019
3258 of 5,631
Hi Petra,
Thanks for your answer. I still don't understand why my JSS would be
impacted.
I have 3 open contracts, one since May (my client pays me every month), a
second open contract (my client pays me every week) and a third one where
my client paid me last week, but we continue to work together. I have a
fourth contract open and inactive since November 30th, but I am supposed to
continue collaborating with this client as well.

Concerning the JSS, it will be updated on my stats, so 93%?
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3259 of 5,631

Zineb H wrote:

I have 3 open contracts, one since May (my client pays me every month), a
second open contract (my client pays me every week) and a third one where
my client paid me last week, but we continue to work together. I have a
fourth contract open and inactive since November 30th, but I am supposed to
continue collaborating with this client as well.

OK, none of those have any negative effect, in fact, contracts of 3+ months with regular payments  have a positive effect. So you don't have anything (open or closed) with nothing EVER paid?

 

How many (if any) contracts have closed in the last 14 days?

Highlighted
Active Member
Zineb H Member Since: Apr 14, 2019
3260 of 5,631
I don’t have any open or closed contracts with nothing ever paid, and no contracts have been closed in the past 14 days
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS