cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Highlighted
Rasel K Member Since: Dec 26, 2019
3291 of 4,813
My JSS doesn't change the last couple of weeks. I am working continuously. Can anyone please tell me what's wrong with it?
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3292 of 4,813

Rasel K wrote:
My JSS doesn't change the last couple of weeks. I am working continuously. Can anyone please tell me what's wrong with it?

Nothing is wrong with it. You 've not had any contracts end in the last two weeks, so nothing changes.

Highlighted
Kratika A Member Since: Jun 4, 2019
3293 of 4,813

Hi, I recently received my JSS and its just 67% when I have all 5 star ratings from my clients. Why is it so?

Highlighted
Community Guru
3294 of 4,813

Kratika A wrote:

Hi, I recently received my JSS and its just 67% when I have all 5 star ratings from my clients.

You don't have "all 5 star" feedback from your clients, and seem to have overwhelmingly poor private feedback. Take a look at your "Clients who would recommend me" percentage on your "My Stats" page...

Highlighted
Stefanie U Member Since: Dec 27, 2019
3295 of 4,813

Hi Community,

I'm still fairly new at Upwork but I just received my Top rated Status. 

My JSS score dipped to 90% though. I'm not sure why. I think it's either because

- I have closed 3 contracts because of unresponsive clients (I learned, I shouldn't have done that so soon), or

- I have 4 contracts open but I'm working on them and get mostly paid once a month or more (that should not affect the scare, should it? )

Anyway, I'm thinking of what to do to get my score higher again. I would appreciate any advice Smiley Happy

A) Should I have one of those contracts removed from the JSS?

B) Should I complete a few smaller projects, to get the score evened out?

C) Both?

What would you guys do? I'm still trying to figure out how the JSS works Smiley Happy

Cheers, 

Stef

Highlighted
Erfan S Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
3296 of 4,813

Hey upwork !

Recently i've noticed that my jss decreased to 93% (was 100% before).

Although all of my clients were fully satisfied with my job, it happened to me and im wondering why?

Also the "Clients who would recommend you" part says that 100% of my clients recommend me. is there any way that upwork support can tell me why is that happened?

Thank you alot.

Highlighted
James Member Since: Aug 22, 2016
3297 of 4,813

Same happened with me. JSS down to 93% from 98% without any reason. 

Highlighted
Konstantin O Member Since: Dec 28, 2019
3298 of 4,813

I've done one small job to drawn in vector one small picture by jpeg successfully, recieved money but job wasn't be closed. So some time ago I closed it by myself and there wasn't feedback, so my JSS become 88%. I wrote an client and asked about feedback but there where no answer. I saw that a lot of people faced this problem. If there some way to change situation? I couldn't find. I think that Upwork should have some instruments to decide such problems. There a lot of people who closed their job, because they didn't know about effects and apearse in such situation. I work with Upwork not for a long time and it's very hard to find job, when you haven't a big job story and know it's become more harder just because of mistake of one very small job

Highlighted
Community Guru
3299 of 4,813

Konstantin O wrote:

I've done one small job to drawn in vector one small picture by jpeg successfully, recieved money but job wasn't be closed. So some time ago I closed it by myself and there wasn't feedback, so my JSS become 88%.

Contracts where money was paid, open or closed with no feedback, do not have any negative effect unless you have a hell of a lot of such contracts. So that contract absolutely isn't what made your JSS 88%.

Also, 88% isn't bad and with so few contracts, it'll only take a couple or so successfully contracts to get above the 90% line again.

Highlighted
Minami I Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
3300 of 4,813

My job success score rate was initially 88% when I was receiving a good amount of work then I started hitting a bump when I could not get much job and some of them had to be ended and also I had to refund the client in one of them. But all the feedbacks in my profile are 4-5 star ratings but my score has dropped even further to 58%. At this rate I will not be able to compete anymore. Need suggestions please. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS