cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Highlighted
Helal M Member Since: Nov 1, 2018
3521 of 4,093

I am having an issue with my JSS update. Last time my JSS was updated was on March 15. My score dropped that time. Since then I've completed two jobs with five-star feedbacks and, the client assured me that he gave me a good recommendation as well. But today on my state there was no change although it says "Last updated Mar 29". I don't understand how could that be. According to the new guideline, higher value contracts should outweigh the ones of lower value. So, the two contracts I've completed should have made a positive impact as they were of greater value and longer-term. You can see I've got no future with this score and tried heart and soul to make it up by delivering good work. But in the end, I am more frustrated than ever. I hope you can help me with the issue I am facing.
Thanks

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3522 of 4,093

Helal M wrote:

I am having an issue with my JSS update. Last time my JSS was updated was on March 15. My score dropped that time. Since then I've completed two jobs with five-star feedbacks and, the client assured me that he gave me a good recommendation as well. But today on my state there was no change although it says "Last updated Mar 29". I don't understand how could that be. 

It hasn't updated yet. This happenes every 2 weeks. First it says "last updated on..." then it updates some hours later and not everywhere at the same time. Wait a few hours.

Highlighted
Muhammad A Member Since: Jan 6, 2020
3523 of 4,093

Greetings,
Someone could please tell me regarding "Top Rated Eligible Weeks", I have those 8 out of 16, recently I got my JSS Badge, but that's very low (73%), I'm confident that it'll improve in this update, I want to ask that till when my eligible weeks (Top Rated) will go up, is there any requirement like (90% or above etc) for the Top rated eligible week to go up? Can this count(TR eligible week) be reduced also? If yes, then how?
I have a question for @petra. If you could please answer me, whether my 3rd last job($200) has been counted in previous JSS, or it'll count in this JSS update?
A detailed answer regarding Top Rated Eligible weeks and regarding my JSS shall highly be appreciated.

Thanks with best regards
~Muhammad Affan

Highlighted
Community Guru
3524 of 4,093

Muhammad A wrote:

Someone could please tell me regarding "Top Rated Eligible Weeks", I have those 8 out of 16, recently I got my JSS Badge, but that's very low (73%), I'm confident that it'll improve in this update, I want to ask that till when my eligible weeks (Top Rated) will go up, is there any requirement like (90% or above etc) for the Top rated eligible week to go up? Can this count(TR eligible week) be reduced also? If yes, then how?

To count as an eligible week, the JSS must have been above 90% during that week. If you currently have 8, the number will reduce.

Muhammad A wrote:

I have a question for @petra. If you could please answer me, whether my 3rd last job($200) has been counted in previous JSS, or it'll count in this JSS update?  

I have no idea, when did it close? Before or after the 15th?

Highlighted
Muhammad A Member Since: Jan 6, 2020
3525 of 4,093
It closed on Sunday,March 15, 2020 (10:56 PM) my time and I'm 5 hours ahead
of UTC Time.
So can you please specify now?

Also you can see, my profile shows an updated JSS(88%) but my Stats show it
to be still same(73%), can you please tell me that shall I assume that 88%
to be a correct updated JSS, or it may change within few hours?
Again thanks for a prompt response.
Highlighted
Helal M Member Since: Nov 1, 2018
3526 of 4,093

Could you please tell me when exactly an hourly contract affect JSS? Does it have an effect right after the completion or it affects when the payment is clear on my balance? Also, why could not my higher value contracts make my JSS rise to where it was before having a few negative feedbacks from this woman. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
3527 of 4,093

Helal M wrote:

Could you please tell me when exactly an hourly contract affect JSS? 

When is is closed and feedback has been left.

Helal M wrote:

Also, why could not my higher value contracts make my JSS rise to where it was before having a few negative feedbacks. 

Because that is not how percentages work. It's simple maths.

Highlighted
Syeda Tahoora N Member Since: Feb 16, 2020
3528 of 4,093

Sir its been a month now but my job success score has not increased although my clients have given nice feedback and liked my work and have given nice rating as well but still my job success score has not increased. Secondly, how can i calculate my job success score?

Highlighted
Shawn L Member Since: Jun 19, 2015
3529 of 4,093
This is crazy... my score has been 79% all month after years of Top Rated. I speak to support and do everything I can and it sinks to 72%. I have never experienced anything like this in all my years of doing this. Is every client giving me bad reviews privately yet high publicly? Is there a joke that I’m not in on? This is just absurd!
Highlighted
Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
3530 of 4,093

Shawn L wrote:
This is crazy... my score has been 79% all month after years of Top Rated. I speak to support and do everything I can and it sinks to 72%. I have never experienced anything like this in all my years of doing this. Is every client giving me bad reviews privately yet high publicly? Is there a joke that I’m not in on? This is just absurd!

You've got a few jobs in progress that began more than two months ago - have you been paid anything on these contracts yet? If not, this is probably contributing to the decline in your JSS. If you can get the clients to pay you even a small amount, your JSS should go back up.

You also seem to have a lot of "no feedback" jobs. While I don't think that the proportion is enough to make your JSS decline, is it possible to reach out to some of these clients and remind them to leave you a review? 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS