Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Highlighted
Rick D Member Since: Mar 9, 2020
3591 of 4,142

Hi, Petra.

I have "Clients who would recommend you 91%".

It's been like this for as long as I've been tracking. About 4-5 months. Hasn't changed.

I have no open contracts at this time. At least not that I can see on the "My Jobs" page.

Again, the only thing I may have done "wrong", is not replied to a certain single invitation within a day.

If you want, I can screenshot various pages, but it's pretty clean. I don't keep open projects. I don't have anything less than 5 stars. My stats are enviable. And my testimonials, if those are analyzed, are glowing.

Prior to Sunday, I did have one rather large project which I closed yesterday. 5 stars.

The JSS changed after Sunday. Any insight, good or bad, is appreciated. Thank you, so much Petra.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3592 of 4,142

Rick D wrote:

I have no open contracts at this time. At least not that I can see on the "My Jobs" page.

Then you did, at some point, have had contracts that ended with nothing ever being paid. They don't show on your profile, but still affect your JSS.

There are/were some hourly jobs with no time ever logged/nothing ever paid.

The JSS changed after Sunday. 

The JSS updates late on Sunday UTC.

Again, not responding to invitations within a day has no impact on the JSS.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Lara T Member Since: Feb 24, 2020
3593 of 4,142

Dear Nick,

I think the answer may be in your: "Clients who would recommend you 91%".

It means that not all of them (100%) do recommend you and it may indicate that some of them gave a private feedback different (i.e. worse) than the public one.

I hope this helps understanding ... 

Best,

Lara

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Michele L Member Since: Nov 8, 2017
3594 of 4,142

I have never really had much difficulties in getting contracts here on upwork, but since Covid started, not only have i had contracts cancelled but also have had clients saying that they prefer to wait before hire.

my JSS dropped to 92% because work is not coming.... is JSS considering this?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
3595 of 4,142

Michele L wrote:

my JSS dropped to 92% because work is not coming.

This is not the reason why it dropped. JSS doesn't drop simply because you're not working.

Your Job Success Score on Upwork

How is My Job Success Score Calculated? 

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Syeda Tahoora N Member Since: Feb 16, 2020
3596 of 4,142

If a client puts his work on hold due to some reasons will it decrease the job success score?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3597 of 4,142

Syeda Tahoora N wrote:

If a client puts his work on hold due to some reasons will it decrease the job success score?

As long as you have been paid something, at some point it does not.

Highlighted
Yasir A Member Since: Sep 23, 2019
3598 of 4,142
Hello,
Unfortunately, my JSS is dropped to 52%. Although my all projects have 5-Star ratings but I don't know why my JSS is going down.
I have been sent dozens of proposals since last 2 months but couldn't win any job due to Low JSS. I'm worried about this and don't know what to do because without any good Score it's harder to win a job. I'm totally hopeless now 😔
Highlighted
Simon C Member Since: Dec 6, 2019
3599 of 4,142

My success rate seems to be dropping even though I have fice stars across the board, is this due to clients not leaving any feedback?

Highlighted
Evgeny G Member Since: Apr 9, 2020
3600 of 4,142

My JSS is decreasing from 100 to 88, but nothing happens with my account. How I can fix it? I stopped using Upwork in July 2018 because I prefer to work at the office now. But I would like to come back here later and I need to find out reasons for decreasing JSS. My last 2 contracts have no feedback, but all clients are satisfied. I asked them to leave feedback now, but they say they can't do it now, there is no button for it. What can I do to stop decreasing my JSS, or even to restore it? My clients are really satisfied and ready to leave feedback. Thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS