Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4511 of 5,754
Prachi T wrote:

Will I have to wait for two more weeks for the new JSS calculation to reflect on the profile, iff I use the perk?

Unfortunately, yes.

Highlighted
Edel G Member Since: Jun 20, 2018
4512 of 5,754

Hi,

Can someone please enlighten me with regards to JSS. Mine has been stuck on 83% and all of my feedback is 5 stars except one which is 4.25 ... is this enough reason to be at 83% only? Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Wes C Member Since: May 3, 2019
4513 of 5,754

Edel, take a look at the "clients who would recommend you" on your stats page. That's a large part of your JSS. The stars don't really matter for JSS.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Arslan A Member Since: Nov 14, 2019
4514 of 5,754

Hi,

Today I saw my updated JSS and I am heart broken to see that it plummeted from 100% to just 65%. Recently, I had one contract cancel by client, and another one is in progress which is going well. I don't know what happened to my JSS. I worked really hard, and even I have small number of contracts I have nearly 5 stars for all.

Can anyone please help me. I am soo worried and heart broken now. How can it be like decrease 35% ?

Highlighted
Community Guru
4515 of 5,754

Arslan A wrote:

Today I saw my updated JSS and I am heart broken to see that it plummeted from 100% to just 65%. How can it be like decrease 35% ?

The contract that you didn't get paid for went badly (as you explained) - so you had a "nothing paid" contract (bad for JSS) and poor private feedback (bad for JSS.)

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Arslan A Member Since: Nov 14, 2019
4516 of 5,754
Hi Petra,

Thanks. Anyway I ended up in a bad situation now. In the next update will contract ended after July 5th will be taken into consideration? Does every JSS update after 2 week take a snapshot of your 2 week progress? I saw somewhere like it consider 6month history. So why JSS updated in every 2 week window then?
Highlighted
Saqib H Member Since: Sep 27, 2018
4517 of 5,754

Hi,

My JSS has just been updated and it has dropped from 88 %  to  78 %. I don't know why?  Everything went well. Almost all of the client left 5 star feedback, only 2 jobs are currently active. I also received an invitation . I am very responsive too. So why it has dropped?

Secondly, my updated JSS score 78%  is only visible on my profile not on " My Status". On " My Status" it is showing the score of previous two week right now.

I think there is a technical issue going on. I request the " Upwork Support" to sort out this issue asap.

Thank you so much,

Regards

Highlighted
Community Guru
4518 of 5,754

Saqib H wrote:

1) Almost all of the client left 5 star feedback, only 2 jobs are currently active. I also received an invitation . I am very responsive too. So why it has dropped?

2). Secondly, my updated JSS score 78%  is only visible on my profile not on " My Status". On " My Status" it is showing the score of previous two week right now.

1) Private feedback

2) It'll update on your My Stats page to 78% as well soon, there is always a delay of several hours.

Highlighted
Saqib H Member Since: Sep 27, 2018
4519 of 5,754

Thank You Petra R for your response.

How can I improve my JSS ?

Please help ...

Highlighted
Community Guru
4520 of 5,754

Saqib H wrote:

Thank You Petra R for your response.

How can I improve my JSS ?

Please help ...

Complete contracts with a great outcome. That's the only way.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS