Priyank R Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
5361 of 5,530

It increases.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5362 of 5,530

Priyank R wrote:

I was maintaining a 100% JSS. I haven't worked in the last 35 days and my JSS fell to 86% for no reason. 

You no longer have enough contracts in your 6.month window to  calculatie a 6-month JSS from, so it defaults to your next best window, which is 86%

Highlighted
5363 of 5,530

I've 3 jobs in my 6 months window. Do I've to do more than 3 jobs within 6 months?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5364 of 5,530

Priyank R wrote:

I've 3 jobs in my 6 months window. Do I've to do more than 3 jobs within 6 months?

4 or more completed contracts with at least 3 different clients

Highlighted
5365 of 5,530

Oh Okay. Thanks.

Highlighted
5366 of 5,530

It's so funny that my last job was completed more than 1 month ago and I was maintaining a 100% JSS. I know that JSS is updated every 2 weeks. My JSS was already updated after I completed the last work and it kept my profile at a 100% score. I don't know-how my JSS fell from 100 to 86 without doing any work.

Also please don't tell me that JSS depends on various factors, I'm well aware of all facts. Also, my last 2-3 projects in 9 months were from the same client and I'm pretty sure he never gave me a negative private review. 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Denzil O Member Since: Dec 18, 2019
5367 of 5,530
Hello Freelancers,

I'm a little bit disturbed. My JSS has not changed for the past 6 weeks, despite revieving a ton of 5-star reviews with good budgets. I'm wondering what could be the issue. Has anyone else experienced the same here? Kindly let me know your thoughts.

Best,
Denzil
Highlighted
Namig B Member Since: May 22, 2019
5368 of 5,530

Greetings from Azerbaijan! Last week my job success was 97% and yesterday I saw that it is 88%. I have never got any negative feedback from the clients, you can see their feedback on my profile. I mailed to freelancer success and they said it may be because of private feedback from the clients and again I asked my recent clients about it and they said they didn't give any private negative feedback about my work and they were satisfied with my work. What is the reason of my job success declining?

Highlighted
Evgeni P Member Since: Sep 29, 2020
5369 of 5,530

Why do I think this is totally unfair?

My JSS was 76% about two months ago, and now it is 63%, though I did not get any job from Upwork clients last months. It is not related to me as professional objectively, but it creates a problem to get new jobs.

Edit:
— I have closed contact manually and asked a client to leave a feedback, but Upwork support closed this feature for me as contract was old. And because of this JSS was dropped too.
— There were 4 contracts about 1 year ago, I was unable to complete because of Illness and it was counted previously by dropping my JSS from 100% to 73%

Highlighted
Carson C Member Since: Apr 19, 2020
5370 of 5,530

I have all five star reviews, and a month ago I had 100% job success. However, after taking a month long hiatus I came back to see my score went down to 85%. I had some contracts that were left open, because clients thought they may have needed more work done. I closed them all last night. What made my score go down if I still have all 5 stars? Is there a way I can make it go back up?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS