cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Highlighted
Manokamna K Member Since: Jul 21, 2020
5581 of 5,754
My Stats says Jss last updated on 25 Oct but the score is same as before. I am not sure if it's been updated or not ? Is it updating a bit slow ?
Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
5582 of 5,754

Hi Manokamna,

It's possible for the data that's shown on your profile page vs. the one on  "My stats" to take some time to update. I checked and your JSS is currently 90%.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Susan A Member Since: Sep 17, 2015
5583 of 5,754

I have two questions.

(1) My job success is always decreasing.

(2) The clients that will recommend me also is also decreasing why? Does it means that those clients I have worked for in the past is dead and their jobs no longer valuable.

My jobs success was constantly 100% for years without interruption, but now is also decreasing day by day? WHY?

I see this as nothing but malicious. If not why?

Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
5584 of 5,754

Hi Susan,

The "Clients who would recommend you" percentage represents the clients that have indicated they would recommend you to others and this is a lifetime calculation. You may refer to this help article for more information. As far as your JSS is concerned, I'm sorry to hear it's decreasing, you might want to refer to this help article to learn more about how the calculation works.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
Kumail R Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
5585 of 5,754

My JSS was 90% and I recently received the top-rated status 

I just used my top-rated perk to remove one star feedback from my work history ( this was the contract which caused my JSS to drop from 95 to 82) and then my JSS became 90% after some jobs

It seems pretty confusing how negative feedback removal can cause drop-in JSS

Also please let me know If I lost my top rated, is there any way to use that perk again (I have used it last week and also no new job)?

Thank you Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5586 of 5,754

Kumail R wrote:

It seems pretty confusing how negative feedback removal can cause drop-in JSS

Using the perk can not drop your JSS. 

It must have been something else that caused it.

You can't use the perk again for 3 months and 10 completed contracts.

As you now no longer fulfill the criteria for top rated, you will lose the badge in the next couple of days.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Abinadab A Member Since: Sep 26, 2016
5587 of 5,754

Using the perk will not drop your score.

But it will not prevent your JSS from falling in the next update due to other variables.

Some of these variables may be related to the fact that your previous good JSS was calculated from a time window, and after removing that score, there are no longer enough outcomes to calculate a JSS for that time window which was actually your best window.

Highlighted
Iryna D Member Since: Sep 4, 2020
5588 of 5,754

Hello Dear friends.

Please help me understand why my rating dropped from 100% to 91%?

I have all 5 stars feedback. There are two active contracts, one with an hourly rate, and the other client creates milestones himself when he needs my help. This is not a contract without activity, he regularly gives me new tasks, creating new miles. Do I need to ask him to close this one and create a new contract? Please tell me what to do, I value my rating very much and try to work for 5 stars with each client.

which contracts caused the problem? All of my clients are on very good terms with me and everyone is happy with my work. If you tell me what kind of contract you need to close or leave a review, I think it will not be difficult for my clients to do this.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5589 of 5,754

Iryna D wrote:

Hello Dear friends.

Please help me understand why my rating dropped from 100% to 91%?

I have all 5 stars feedback. There are two active contracts, one with an hourly rate, and the other client creates milestones himself when he needs my help. This is not a contract without activity, he regularly gives me new tasks, creating new miles. Do I need to ask him to close this one and create a new contract? Please tell me what to do, I value my rating very much and try to work for 5 stars with each client.

which contracts caused the problem? All of my clients are on very good terms with me and everyone is happy with my work. If you tell me what kind of contract you need to close or leave a review, I think it will not be difficult for my clients to do this.

There are 3 active contracts, but as you have earned money on them, they are not hurting your score.

Unless you have some contract(s), long term open or closed, which has/have never earned anything at all, ever, the only issue can be poor private feedback. As you only closed one contract since the last update, I'd hazard a guess that it was that one. 

Stars are largely meaningless, most clients just leave 5 stars because they can't be bothered with freelancers then complaining about not getting 5 stars.

You are top rated, so you may want to read up on the top rated feedback removal perk.

Highlighted
Iryna D Member Since: Sep 4, 2020
5590 of 5,754

thanks for looking at my question. I asked all my clients, not one gave a private review, let alone a bad one. How can I find out if the reason is active contracts? from everyone I received not only good reviews but also bonuses. But they didn't close the contract. as they plan to add more tasks in the future.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS